Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

hinz

Viewbie

hinz

Posted: 04 March 2010 at 9:30am | IP Logged

Well well ! the episode was a bit disappointing if u ask me...As from the precap yesterday,the two families confront each other around the holika fire with Boodha adding spice to the pooja with her sarcastic comments ....

what disappointed me is Abeer and Leher's display of pain in seperation...It was shown as though they are in love already and are victims of the dushman zamana ...

And I might offend many by saying this but I'm not blaming the  actors at all but the role they played today wasn't appealing... They showed Abeer losing his patience and grabbing the dhol and drumming away like crazy to show his frustration over the break up and Leher in her bedroom sits and cries remembering all the past fun moments while he beats the dhol outside the balcony ....

Abeer 's expressions were superb but not needed yet ,they're not that far in the relationship to be sulking and despressing over it already,fair enough that Leher broke the friendship on the basis of  family respect but there were other ways of venting his anger...

He even told his friends off for making stories about Leher and him,that was still ok but the way he stands after leher leaves ,perching his back on the wall like a Devdas/Majnu was a bit OTT

This is what I thought of it anyway,hope you guys can show me some sense and hopefully I'll see the good in todays epi !

Precap : Brij is back and better ,he asks mridula to get everyone together coz he wants to forget all bad that happened and start anew but she replies that Kul 's not willing to join

Abeer on the other hand refuses to join in the celebrations and says that he wouldn't be celebrating Holi this year ...kaise nahi kheloge Abeer,Leher jo khelegi tumhare saath Embarrassed

Hina

Edited by hinanaziri - 04 March 2010 at 9:45am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Nooriimadhu.Shaily.kimpan.bohemian.QueenAnnie18Mona_Mauryacoolfiresam.tvrasikaEksieAreYaar

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Dhol bajne laga !" in Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

QueenAnnie18

Goldie

QueenAnnie18

Posted: 04 March 2010 at 9:38am | IP Logged
hina it looks like, you and me think on the same wave length LOL..... it is second time we have started posts of same topics Big smile. I loved GK today, his expressions made up for the sadness of today's episodes. As per precap, brij. Mathur is all right, i think Leher should forgive Abeer. my special request.....abeer must celebrate holi bu putting color on Leher!! Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nooriihinz

Noorii

Noorii

Posted: 04 March 2010 at 9:38am | IP Logged
agree wid U Hina..me & ma sis both were thinking d same..I really think dat there was no need to showcase all this..It really felt they r in love aur dosti nahin shadi tut gaye ho..

hinzsam.

kimpan

Goldie

kimpan

Posted: 04 March 2010 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Thanks Hina!
Looks like the creatives have fallen into the TRP trap....showing everything OTT to gain more viewership...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hinz

Eksie

IF-Stunnerz

Eksie

Posted: 04 March 2010 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Awwww ... seems like the episode has been disappointing by the look of it. Abeer going all out with the dhol's .. and Leher crying her heart out? Hmmmm ...

@ Kim - I soooo hope this is not for TRP's Ouch 

I haven't watched the episode .. so can't comment much. But on the positive side .. maybe they are showing it this way .. to show the intensity of their feelings?? Confused You know .. to make the viewer think .. if losing out on being friends can make them feel this way ... how will it be when they actually face society with their love story?! Coz fact is .. both have to be very strong about it! Guess its going that path?? Confused 

.bohemian.hinz

hinz

Viewbie

hinz

Posted: 04 March 2010 at 9:50am | IP Logged

Annie ,I know ,its starnge that we do topics at almost the same time and with similar titles :)
 I guess great minds think alike eh? (I totally lack modesty I agree)

and baout the epi,I know Abeer will stay back in his room and may be the Mathurs will come onto the terrace to play holi and he might go and ask Brij about his health and perhaps apologize for his fathers crass behaviour? or if not that he mite just link a patch up and celebrate holi with the future in laws ,and just imagine if Boodha and TN come to get him form his room and see him enjoying with the neighbours? socho kya hoga ....Uff !

Edited by hinanaziri - 04 March 2010 at 9:56am

QueenAnnie18kimpan

hinz

Viewbie

hinz

Posted: 04 March 2010 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kmh25th

agree wid U Hina..me & ma sis both were thinking d same..I really think dat there was no need to showcase all this..It really felt they r in love aur dosti nahin shadi tut gaye ho..

lol shadi tut gayi haha
well lets wait and watch,i'm sure they'll make us see the reason for this very soon
and hope i get to change my opinion of it :)

Edited by hinanaziri - 04 March 2010 at 10:05am

tvrasika

IF-Rockerz

tvrasika

Posted: 04 March 2010 at 9:57am | IP Logged
I am with Hina here. It really was OTT! Totally! Is this scene a copy from Maine Pyar Kiya? I can't remember which film it was where the hero beats the dhol like crazy after a break-up! I guess there is more than one film with such a sceneLOL

Actually, to be honest, even yesterday's scene was a bit unnecessary I thought. These two have not yet confessed their love for one another to themselves, forget about confessing to each other or the world. And they are already crying buckets? What we needed was some subtlety. What we got was drama. And more drama today....

GK's expressions were all good but me didn't enjoy this scene at all.

What I had hoped to see was Leher question herself as to why she feels so sad about not being friends with Abeer. Or Abeer asking himself whether it is just attraction he feels for Leher or something more? Shucks.... CVs screwed it up I think...

Brij being up and about is good news. Sensible man... he will make things better.

Love Rama chachi. Sensible woman. She got some good lines today and she delivered well.

What does Kul mean by saying he won't live by his brother's standards? Does this house belong to both of them? Or just to Brij? Am sensing some property dispute in the future...

Booda- what to say about her? 'dil mein mail' she says of Kul! what a joke!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Nooriikimpan.bohemian.hinzsam.AreYaar

Post Reply New Post

Go to top