Sasural Genda Phool

Ishaan's Dad: Sooraj Thapar

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

north

north

Posted: 04 March 2010 at 8:45am | IP Logged
He is an excellent actor and his first serial was BR Chopra's Mahabharat, where I think he came for 2-3 episodes. He has acted in numerous Doordarshan serials as a young protagonist with a love angle. I especially liked him in Sri Adhikari brother's serial which used to air in DD in the afternoon time slot. He played the role of Manthan- a very fiesty press reporter. Sri Adhikari Brothers have their own channel- SAB now in which they have content based shows.

I really look forward to seeing him in this serial. He and the actors who plays Ishan's grandfather and Ishan's eldest brother (Bhairavi's on-screen husband) were together in Hum Saath Aath Hain, which was a hilarious tv show and I really loved it.

This show has very interesting storyline and starcast. Looking forward to it.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evaBul3remosalsa

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ishaan's Dad: Sooraj Thapar" in Sasural Genda Phool forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 04 March 2010 at 8:57am | IP Logged
Yh he was hilarious in Hum sath ath hain ..n indeed he is a gr8 actor.. Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

remosalsa

Bul3

IF-Sizzlerz

Bul3

Posted: 04 March 2010 at 8:57am | IP Logged
ya sasural genda phool has some great and evergreen actors!!

remosalsa

IF-Stunnerz

remosalsa

Posted: 05 March 2010 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
i just loved that hum saath aath haiROFL
Seema Kapoor was his wife thrLOL

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.