Interview- Pallavi Subhash

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

pria4ever

IF-Dazzler

pria4ever

Posted: 04 March 2010 at 7:16am | IP Logged
Hi,

My POV- i wud just like to say one thing...tat this interview has dissappointed me in some ways...wen we as fans luv r actors v do not see their regionality, religion or watever....hope tat actors also realise tat ...honestly dissappointed with Pallavi in this interview...anyways...fans can also be stubborn!!!!!Big smile

Pria

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

luv_pavi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Interview- Pallavi Subhash" in Karam Apnaa Apnaa forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

luv_pavi

IF-Rockerz

luv_pavi

Posted: 04 March 2010 at 9:20am | IP Logged
thnxx will read now

saba

Post Reply New Post

Go to top