Preity Zinta has yet to do that ONE ROLE - Page 7

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 14 years ago
Is it unethical to watch a movie including an actress who is rumoured to be a heroine addicted?

--- I have to find that answer yet ----

I separate Art from Morals....At least I tend to...for my brain sake...
mittijalebi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PhoeniXof_Hades

I hit the 'like' button as soon as I read your post. But now I feel like clicking the 'like' button over and over again. Spot on post. πŸ‘

Even Preity, who I feel is an overrated actress to an extent, is much, MUCH better than what we have today. But I am more concerned about the future than the present. Someone apparently told me that Katrina and Deepika are going to rule the Bollywood with their commercial hits and "critically acclaimed" *ahem, ahem* performances. I think, I can still feel the shiver running through my spines.

please tell me this is a lie! πŸ˜†  i cant stand any of the current lot of actresses.....missing the old time actresses who not only were beautiful but could act too.  actresses nowadays are just a pretty flower on the wall in these movies.

back in the day the actresses had some depth to their roles.....now its all garbage.
Preity is an average bollywood actress.
She was never popular for her histronics on screen.

However she was instrumental in changing the way actress dressed up on-screen.
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

OMG - Preity is doing a movie with that rap***? Or this an old movie? This comes up as shocking to me.

nope she didnt do the movie after the incident..this was filmed in 2005 and this incident took place much later..but the movie release got delayed n dats y its coming up now..

and well personally i think just cz 1 person in the movie has done somthing unethical/crime or wtever, 100s of others have sweated it out to make it work..so y punish every one of those innocent bystanders whose only fault was 2 employ a man who'd do smthn bad in future.which they most certainly had no way of knowing beforehand.

plus there were reports in stardust that in some sequence near the end he actually hurt preity physically n she lost her cool..if i get da link i'll post..

so bottom line is im deffa gonna 2 watch it atleast 4 preity's sake..

battu87 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Between to me her 1 of the best performance waz in Chori Chori Chupke Chupke too ... She waz Superb in it πŸ‘πŸΌ
preity.ness thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

preity best in every role

(i)

Originally posted by: pragya0

Preity is an average bollywood actress.
She was never popular for her histronics on screen.

However she was instrumental in changing the way actress dressed up on-screen.

Completely seconded. Preity never impressed me with her acing as much as she did it with her personality. That said, she has improved a lot. Have you watched Heaven on Earth? She was phenomenal there.

Preity has an awesome fashion sense and her personality is likeable. She is a strong woman and she offers another vision of feminity (with her tomboy attitude). I can't say that her acting was always impressive, but she always did justice to her roles. She is a decent performer and a focused person as far as I can notice.

And yes Heaven on earth is a really good movie. And Preity was very good in it!

Completely seconded. Preity never impressed me with her acing as much as she did it with her personality. That said, she has improved a lot. Have you watched Heaven on Earth? She was phenomenal there.

I watched it recently and she was brilliant.

I would say that one role that Preity is talking about is the one in this movie. She used her eyes very well to express despair and helplessness.

wish her work and the movie got noticed a bit more. I have heardn of so many such Indian women who live in UK who go through the same trauma.

Jasmine... thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
For me..loved her in  Kal Ho Na Ho as Naina.😳.
and then she ws awesome in Veer Zaara😳

she played a strong character in KANK too..if tht counts..