Debate Mansion

Do we have the right to suicide............ (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 8

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 8
Page 6 Page 8

debayon

IF-Sizzlerz

debayon

Posted: 05 March 2010 at 2:21pm | IP Logged

Only meek people commit suicide...those who can not stand up for their consequences and are too emotional and take everything to heart commit suicide. Personally, I feel that there should be a law and there would've been a law, but the point is: "Who to blame?" The professor who pressurizes you so that you learn from your experiences and do well in life or the BF/GF who doesn't want to continue the relationship anymore because of whatever reason?

However, the samurais have other reasons for commiting suicide.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Do we have the right to suicide............ (Page 5)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Alu-

IF-Stunnerz

Alu-

Posted: 05 March 2010 at 8:38pm | IP Logged
I dont think u should commit suicide u should fight with things

Vinzy

IF-Stunnerz

Vinzy

Posted: 06 March 2010 at 1:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -JONAKI-

In any religion or in any society suicide is considered as the most heinous crime.So my question is:
Do we have the right to sucide?
Is it right to sucide rather than fighting with your problems?
Does a pregnant woman has the right to suicide?
Under what circumstances will you commit suicide?

it is one of the most unnatural things to do, most abnormal things to do. No animal commits suicide, no tree ever commits suicide ... Only human can go that insane....nature knows nothing of suicide.... it is humnan's invention.... It is the most ugly act...I believe to commit suicide is such an ungrateful act towards God..... He gives us life as an opportunity to grow,n those poeple throw away the opportunity.....I think people commit suicide not becos they are really finished wth life but becos life is not fulfilling their demands. Bt they dont know...no life ever fulfills anybody's demands...we will always go on missing something or other....I read b4 a story about the begger....the beggar also thinks of becoming rich, writes books about 'how to become rich' Big smilethink +ve...think those people who are living n different difficult situations...think differently...if those who have open mind they never do this ugly act.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_DrEaM_Fair-n-luvly

krystal_watz

IF-Sizzlerz

krystal_watz

Posted: 06 March 2010 at 2:05am | IP Logged
well its not that easy to comment on this....only the person committing suicide knows what is driving him/her to it...so lets not be insensitive....its NOT ALWAYS meek or spineless ppl who commit suicide....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Monika__29

Fair-n-luvly

IF-Sizzlerz

Fair-n-luvly

Posted: 06 March 2010 at 3:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by krystal_watz

well its not that easy to comment on this....only the person committing suicide knows what is driving him/her to it...so lets not be insensitive....its NOT ALWAYS meek or spineless ppl who commit suicide....
Ditto:)
@Believe very well put upClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

krystal_watz

_DrEaM_

IF-Rockerz

_DrEaM_

Posted: 06 March 2010 at 4:45am | IP Logged
Vinu bang on reply!!

Well ups and downs are in everyone's life...as we all say life is a rollar coaster ride....people tend to suicide when they are at the real low point but then it doesn't mean they should just choose death as a solution...if so there would be no one alive on this earth except babies lol...

debayon

IF-Sizzlerz

debayon

Posted: 06 March 2010 at 6:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by krystal_watz

Um, I haven't seen anyone except the Japanese dying with pride.

Fair-n-luvly

IF-Sizzlerz

Fair-n-luvly

Posted: 06 March 2010 at 7:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _DrEaM_

Vinu bang on reply!!

Well ups and downs are in everyone's life...as we all say life is a rollar coaster ride....people tend to suicide when they are at the real low point but then it doesn't mean they should just choose death as a solution...if so there would be no one alive on this earth except babies lol...
LOL so true...Clap
I believe every one face ups and downs and without them life is nothing...so the best way is to face the hard time with courage and try get over it with your inner strengthEmbarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Go to top