Debate Mansion

Do we have the right to suicide............ (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 8

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 8
Page 4 Page 8

blue-ice

IF-Stunnerz

blue-ice

Posted: 04 March 2010 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by P1nk

No he told me he's in love with you but shame he can't be here with you=(

Einstien is in love with meShocked........see I knew someone would appreciate my smartnessLOL....if not my hubby than atleast Einstien's bhoot is doing that.........OK so the next time u commit suicide and get to meet him ...tell him I wuv him too........LOLLOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Do we have the right to suicide............ (Page 3)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

souro

souro

Posted: 04 March 2010 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by baz786

as far as any religion goes
from my pov islam

commiting suicide is forbidden

ur time of deathis not for u to decide

it is up to Allah (swt) simple

Would like to know, in Islam, do the followers believe that everything that happens is god's own will??

P1nk

IF-Dazzler

P1nk

Posted: 04 March 2010 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by blue-ice

Einstien is in love with meShocked........see I knew someone would appreciate my smartnessLOL....if not my hubby than atleast Einstien's bhoot is doing that.........OK so the next time u commit suicide and get to meet him ...tell him I wuv him too........LOLLOL

Yeah, apparently Newton had the hots for you too but i told newton he;s too hugly for you =(

LOL im sure ur husband appreciates your intelligence, he probably see's it as a threat LOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

blue-ice

blue-ice

IF-Stunnerz

blue-ice

Posted: 04 March 2010 at 10:03am | IP Logged

Originally posted by blue-ice

Yeah, apparently Newton had the hots for you too but i told newton he;s too hugly for you =(

LOL im sure ur husband appreciates your intelligence, he probably see's it as a threat LOLLOLLOL

ShockedShockedNewton tooShockedShocked Gosh i am so smartLOLLOL  mere hubbyb ne abhi tak to nahi kiya lekin now I am sure he will appreciate me after learning about E and NewtonLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

P1nk

Sherraz

Sherraz

Posted: 04 March 2010 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -JONAKI-

In any religion or in any society suicide is considered as the most heinous crime.So my question is:
Do we have the right to sucide?
Is it right to sucide rather than fighting with your problems?
Does a pregnant woman has the right to suicide?
Under what circumstances will you commit suicide?
I think it is a good idea to seek therapy when one is having persistent suicidal thoughts.

_Angie_

IF-Rockerz

_Angie_

Posted: 04 March 2010 at 11:11am | IP Logged
The person afflicted with depression may be incapable of seeking out professional help on his own. At such times its the relatives/ colleagues / neighbours who can take the lead but many a times it does not happen that way. Everyone is too busy with ones own life . In todays news itself - A final year student of a reputed medical college recently committed suicide after failing in an earlier attempt a few weeks back.

Sherraz

Sherraz

Posted: 04 March 2010 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by angie.4u

The person afflicted with depression may be incapable of seeking out professional help on his own. At such times its the relatives/ colleagues / neighbours who can take the lead but many a times it does not happen that way. Everyone is too busy with ones own life . In todays news itself - A final year student of a reputed medical college recently committed suicide after failing in an earlier attempt a few weeks back.
Rightly said but one can be on guard and discuss such things with their Dr. Their Dr. can hook them up with a good practioner. Depression in pregnancy is very very harmful as I understand it so if its you or someone you know is having such thoughts then I strongly encourage to seek Medical Help, life is valuable.

Fair-n-luvly

IF-Sizzlerz

Fair-n-luvly

Posted: 04 March 2010 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by souro

Originally posted by baz786

as far as any religion goes
from my pov islam

commiting suicide is forbidden

ur time of deathis not for u to decide

it is up to Allah (swt) simple

Would like to know, in Islam, do the followers believe that everything that happens is god's own will??
@Baz very well put up i second thatClapThumbs Up
@Souro well yes we DO believe that few things are destined though i admit blaming luck or God's will for your success and faliure is not rite.

Edited by mahikhan - 04 March 2010 at 12:48pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top