Originally posted by: blue-ice

now u have experience.....ab jawab doπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

It was very painful and I met up with Einstein too. πŸ˜ƒ
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by: P1nk

It was very painful and I met up with Einstein too. πŸ˜ƒ

really.........u met Einstein..........did he give u some tips on Physics............hmmm this sounds interesting .........I gotta try this too sometimeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
_Angie_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
@ the OP - Ironically we cannot punish one who has committed this "most heinous crime" only those who fail to succeed in their attempt can be punished πŸ˜‰ Think about it ? Isnt that justice going haywire πŸ˜†
If a person had the capability to fight the problems s/he wouldnt contempate suicide in the first instance.
Dont know about the rights here but pregnant woman should have equal rights as the non pregnant humans.
well , once we do it, noone can ell us otherwise :P
Shazii thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i jus fiink suicide is rong i got mates who passed away at such a young age and by people comiitin suicide and wasting that life jus seemz rong and not fair to people who have died just b happy that yhur aliive and if yhu cant cope see a counsella :)
P1nk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

really.........u met Einstein..........did he give u some tips on Physics............hmmm this sounds interesting .........I gotta try this too sometimeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

No he told me he's in love with you but shame he can't be here with you=(
blue-ice. thumbnail

No he told me he's in love with you but shame he can't be here with you=(

Einstien is in love with me😲........see I knew someone would appreciate my smartnessπŸ˜†....if not my hubby than atleast Einstien's bhoot is doing that.........OK so the next time u commit suicide and get to meet him ...tell him I wuv him too........πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
souro thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: baz786

as far as any religion goes
from my pov islam

commiting suicide is forbidden

ur time of deathis not for u to decide

it is up to Allah (swt) simple

Would like to know, in Islam, do the followers believe that everything that happens is god's own will??
P1nk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Einstien is in love with me😲........see I knew someone would appreciate my smartnessπŸ˜†....if not my hubby than atleast Einstien's bhoot is doing that.........OK so the next time u commit suicide and get to meet him ...tell him I wuv him too........πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Yeah, apparently Newton had the hots for you too but i told newton he;s too hugly for you =(

LOL im sure ur husband appreciates your intelligence, he probably see's it as a threat πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
blue-ice. thumbnail

Yeah, apparently Newton had the hots for you too but i told newton he;s too hugly for you =(

LOL im sure ur husband appreciates your intelligence, he probably see's it as a threat πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

ShockedShockedNewton tooShockedShocked Gosh i am so smartπŸ˜†πŸ˜†  mere hubbyb ne abhi tak to nahi kiya lekin now I am sure he will appreciate me after learning about E and NewtonπŸ˜†πŸ˜†