Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

instantkhichdi

Goldie

instantkhichdi

Posted: 03 March 2010 at 11:40pm | IP Logged

Star Plus's Show Stoppers
Serial No.     Rank     Date     Day     Start Time     Programme     TVR
1     1     18/02/2010     Thu     9:30 PM     YEH RISHTA KYA KEHLATA HAI     5.7
2     2     19/02/2010     Fri     8:59 PM     BIDAYI     5.0
3     8     19/02/2010     Fri     8:29 PM     BEHENEIN     3.3
4     16     19/02/2010     Fri     7:58 PM     SAJAN GHAR JAANA HAI     2.6
5     17     19/02/2010     Fri     10:00 PM     SAB KI LAADLI BEBO     2.5
6     18     15/02/2010     Mon     10:30 PM     PRATIGYA     2.5
7     27     14/02/2010     Sun     8:59 PM     MUSIC KA MAHA MUQQABLA     2.0
8     37     15/02/2010     Mon     1:29 PM     HAMARI DEVRANI     1.4
9     40     15/02/2010     Mon     1:59 PM     RAJA KI AAYEGI BAARAT     1.3
10     42     14/02/2010     Sun     5:30 PM     HFF ALADIN     1.2
11     58     15/02/2010     Mon     12:59 PM     TERE MERE SAPNE     1.0
12     85     14/02/2010     Sun     8:24 PM     MUSIC KA MAHA MUQQABLA-HL     0.8
Target Group : CS 4 + Yrs ;

3.3 TRP rating is really very high! And see the rank #8! no other show of SP has reached this rank except those two shows.
I think SP should have compensated BBB's ratings for high ratings of behnein.
BBBs ratings of 1+ on average were also not bad..and BBB was still the slot topper of 8-9 pm
and 0.8 rating at 10:30 were good too...had they publicized/given some time to show, they would have definitely crossed 1+

Looking at behenein's ratings, on one side I feel good for production house, but I wanted SP to go downhill, which is not going to happen now...behenein saved SP from drowning..

This is the right time for Pro house to put condition before SP, for BBB3, else they can quit behenein.

*EDIT*

Expected

read this TB article:

Star Plus is back with a bang, as it becomes the #1 GEC as per the latest ratings...

Star Plus is now again the #1 General Entertainment Channel, as per the latest ratings that have come out today!!

COLORS had earlier...
more at
Star Plus back to #1 position

Edited by instantkhichdi - 04 March 2010 at 4:10am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Ritz-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Is this a good news or bad news?" in Baa Bahoo Aur Baby (Baa Bahu Aur Baby) forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

birju4baby

Goldie

birju4baby

Posted: 04 March 2010 at 6:55am | IP Logged

I feel good for the production house because that means profit for them which means that they can create more shows like Sukh by Chance,baa bahu aur baby,remote control.Also , JD might have more leverage now because his second show has worked and can use it negotiate third season for Baa Bahu Baby

HatsoFF might get another chance to produce a show with a typical HatsOff Flavor on Star Plus and that show has more chance of succeeding because star plus has more eyeballs.

But I hate Star Plus for doing what it did to one of the smartest show on Telly.

ALso , the two Rajan Shahi shows are doing really good and they cannot always stay like that , AS I have said before there a limit to the buckets of Tears Ragini,Sadhana and Akshara can shed.Bidai is already two years old.SO Star Plus really had to work hard to keep that position and looking at what they did to BBB I really doubt that they have brains to accomplish that.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

instantkhichdi-Ritz-

AVFAN

Goldie

AVFAN

Posted: 04 March 2010 at 8:46am | IP Logged
I dont think its permitted to comment about Behnein here but it is not of Hatts Off's standard.

-Ritz-

-Ritz-

IF-Rockerz

-Ritz-

Posted: 04 March 2010 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by birju4baby

I feel good for the production house because that means profit for them which means that they can create more shows like Sukh by Chance,baa bahu aur baby,remote control.Also , JD might have more leverage now because his second show has worked and can use it negotiate third season for Baa Bahu Baby

HatsoFF might get another chance to produce a show with a typical HatsOff Flavor on Star Plus and that show has more chance of succeeding because star plus has more eyeballs.

But I hate Star Plus for doing what it did to one of the smartest show on Telly.

ALso , the two Rajan Shahi shows are doing really good and they cannot always stay like that , AS I have said before there a limit to the buckets of Tears Ragini,Sadhana and Akshara can shed.Bidai is already two years old.SO Star Plus really had to work hard to keep that position and looking at what they did to BBB I really doubt that they have brains to accomplish that.

very well said. I totally agree. I don't understand why or how SP is back in the top. If that is what it takes to get BBB back on tv, then I am happy for the channel but I am doubting that BBB will ever come back. CryCryCryCry Star plus just ruined it all and I continue to boycott the channel till BBB is back on.

instantkhichdi

~*simran*~

IF-Veteran Member

Posted: 04 March 2010 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

instantkhichdi

Post Reply New Post

Go to top