Thendral

*Thendral February 10 Update Archives* (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

gudgal

gudgal

Posted: 22 February 2010 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
Thursday Gudgal Day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

muthu asks patti and thools, u are accusing me of spoiling her education, but that deepa spoiled her life, why are u not angry at her? Duo OuchOuch dad says thools whether u beleive or not I will always do good for you, understand that and leaves from there. patti says say ur father is acting as if he beat his wife and telling all kinds of weird logic. he is my baby but he thinks I am a baby to believe all this.LOLLOL

here pad is sitting all angry, muthu comes and sweet talks. tells her I know ur very angry that I beat you but you have to understand that now thools knows the truth, the opportunity that came home we did not give her. Now if I support you, as you always say she is capable of doing anything, take any decision. to prevent her from taking some rash decision I did this. what if she runs away in the night? pad is all OuchOuch

Here thools is all ConfusedConfused in her room. patti gets something to drink and tells at least take this, you havent eat anything from morning. thools refuses. patti says u came first, if ur father was good he would have done something and made u study, when you had an opportunity knocking on your door, he didnt allow you to take it. how mean and selfish they have to be to tear that letter. thools listens to all this. patti continues they have destroyed your life. ur father and chithi are plain selfish. you believed them and lived and see what happened? if you continue to be like this even god cannot help you. just because you want to be patient doesnt mean you should be fooled.ClapClap I got a good groom for you and you said u will not do anything w/o asking ur father, its not yet late, tell me and I will talk to that guy. thools looks all determined and she says tomm is shashti and I will come with you to meet deepa. patti is TongueTongue

morning patti prays for thools to be victorious in her tasks and also make my son recognize his mistakes. patti and thools get ready to leave, she shows a book which has her marksheets. thools prays to god and they leave.   as soon as they come out muthu comes back home, he sees them leaving and asks where are u going? patti says its shashti and we are going to temple. muthu says okay and he sees the book on thools hand and asks whats this? thools is all nervous, patti handles the situation and says she sits in the temple and write shree ram jayam ClapClap muthus says show I want to see it. he flips through the pages and thools gets very tensed. she looks ShockedShocked at patti, patti says dai now what u will read the whole book? LOLLOL its only shree ram jayam, give it back to herLOLLOL muthu gives it back and goes in. thools heaves a sigh of relief.

deepa is waiting for them at the temple, she says the duo and is happy. she says I didnt believe that you would come, good u changed ur mind. patti says no she changed her mind coz of her parents. deepa is ShockedShocked  how come they changed mind and sent her? patti is like  avangaloadu annapurdauduLOLLOL now thools knows their true colors. deepa asks hows? patti narrates the whole story. deepa is very angry, she says how can they allot seat to someone else? come we will talk, thools says no its my fate let it be. deepa is very angry she says no its not ur fate, it coz of ur dad and mom and god will never forgive them. patti agrees. deepa says why should thools stay there? patti says first lets get her education, then we can see what to do. thools and deepa agree to go to loan mela. deepa tells patti dont worry I will take her carefully. patti says I have no worry you have saved her life. she says u guys go and I will pray for your good. They reach the loan mela. they go to one counter and the lady says we dont give education loan, we give only car loan, housing loan, finance loan. deepa says if we study then only we can take these loans.LOLLOL lady asks them to try some other banks. they go to next counter and the man says very rudely no education loan her. till then a guy looks at them asking for loan. I am not sure but I think that guy is TA's boss. episode ends there..................................

Edited by gudgal - 25 February 2010 at 10:07pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

AahaanakuttyponnuJanuTheivasrima~*Thamizhan*~OLGNESCarynVani19nithyamkv

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*Thendral February 10 Update Archives* (Page 3)" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

~*Thamizhan*~

Viewbie

~*Thamizhan*~

Posted: 23 February 2010 at 12:37am | IP Logged

Friday, 26th February 2010

Quick Update

• Deepa and Thulasi try numerous bank sections and they come understand it is not easy to get the loan as explained by Deepa's dad. This is being observed by a man.
  • The man explains the difficulty and praise them for wanting to study. He tells them about his daughter and how someone helped her with the loan. He tells them that he will talk to that someone and will get back to them. They thank him.
  • Deepa and Thulasi inform paati about the good news .

Full Update

Deepa asks one of the bank section for student loan. Bank manager informs that they don't give out student loans. Deepa and Thulasi are disappointed but decides to try another bank section.

Deepa introduces Thulasi and informs the manager that Thulasi is school first and achieved high marks. Manager takes a look at Thulasi's marks and says that they are both eligible for the loan. He questions Deepa and Thulasi about their parents and asks for documents. Deepa tells him that they are from a middle class family and they do not have the required documents. Bank manger is unable to proceed. Deepa further adds that minister even said to give middle class students the loan without asking for documents. Bank manager does not agree and says that boys will easily repay the loan and on other hand girls will fall in love or get married. Deepa asks him to trust them and they will pay back the loan. Manager goes on about young girls and Deepa gets annoyed. She asks him whether he is going to give them the loan or not and not to talk about girls. He gets angry and tells them they have no chance of getting the loan.

Thulasi asks Deepa not to shout. Deepa tells her that men like the manager and her dad still want women to be under their control and they enjoy Namitha clothes kuraikka kuraikka and avangaloda pondaati saree konjam vilahinaa koodi ennannu dress panuraannu kettu sanda poduvaanga. Thulasi tells Deepa she doesn't have any hope and they decide to leave. The man (he was observing them as they went to each bank section) stops them and tells them about another man helped his daughter get the loan and now his daughter is working in his company. Deepa and Thulasi are happy. He adds now he is away and he will give them the address after talking to him. He tells them not to tell their family until it is confirmed.

Thulasi and Deepa get back to the temple and share the good news with paati. All are happy.

Veesum

Edited by ~*Thamizhan*~ - 27 February 2010 at 3:13pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

AahaanaJanusushavvisupreesrimahoneydaisyOLGNESKarthikkaVani19nithyamkv

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 03 March 2010 at 3:45pm | IP Logged

Post Reply New Post

Go to top