Bollywood ki Baat, REMSHA ke Saath!"Birthdays"

Remsha-Salman thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

"BIRTHDAYS"

Tara Zameen Par: Happy B-day Mahi!

January                    April                      July                           October
PreityZinta-31                                SonuNigam-30             Usman-21
                                                      PriyankaChopra-18
                                                      Katrina Kaif-16

Feburary                    May                  August                       November
ShahidKapoor-25   Pari-17              Kirni-10
KSG-23

March                        June               Septembre              Decembre
Mahi-11                   Silla-9         RanbirKapoor-28        RemshaSalman-27
                                                                                            SalmanKhan-27

You guys can post Birthday wishes here and post ur b-days if you are member of this chat club so I can add you guys!
THANKYOU

But Plz remember one thing you CANNOT chat here. All the links of different places are given below the chat link is different. This is only because so I can keep track of who is posting to be fair when I am choosing the Winner for Best Spirit (the person who contributes more than anyone)!

If you all chat here or on the other links that are not for chatting I would loose who is posting and how much are they contributing. So plz I only have one request which is that plz if you want to chat, chat on the given link for chatting!

For those who are newcomers and are lost plz see the link below which is the homepage and the chatting link to figure out about this Chat club!

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1347699

Thank you so much!

REMSHA SALMAN!

Edited by Remsha-Salman - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Remsha-Salman thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Guys from now meaning march 3 who ever joins this chat club post your b-days  so i can add you!
Thank you
REMSHA SALMAN
love4 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanx Usman😊  🥳