ohh Veer kidnap Ichcha plzzz...

shivani9 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
I hate to see Veer cry for Ichcha, wish he was a bit more intelligent to tacKle the evil ways of cr8ves..πŸ˜‰...it was such a wondeful performance...watching his face change from joy to sadness in the promo..oh Veer kidnap Ichcha and run away to USA...or even to a forest plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...πŸ˜† kidding...Edited by shivani109 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

queen_of_hearts thumbnail
Originally posted by: shivani109

I hate to see Veer cry for Ichcha, wish he was a bit more intelligent to tacKle the evil ways of cr8ves..πŸ˜‰...it was such a wondeful performance...watching his face change from joy to sadness in the promo..oh Veer kidnap Ichcha and run away to USA...or even to a forest plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...πŸ˜† kidding...

kidnaping idea is goodπŸ˜‰but kya karen apna veer aisa nahi hai,bohot seedha hai woh.tabhi ichcha se umeed laga rakhi thi😭
shahsb_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Arrey umeed ko maro goli.. will help u out veer... ussi helicopter mein chad icha ko lekar........
vijaya_ls thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
veer - iccha ko lekar bhago
now veer you dont become another iccha
and another sentimental fool - and do this sacrifice drama for yor addict bro .. πŸ˜†
Dhriti. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
 "Aaj tak kisi ne mera hath tham kar iss tarah se mujhe picche  nahi khicha" JHOOTA KAHIN KA
Agar KASA ne uska hath pakad ker use chath se kudne se nahi roka hota
to vo ye jhoot bolne k liye bachta hi nahi aur hame ye din bhi nahi dekhna padta.....😭

and how he dare to hold Ichha's hand so tightly..............

Plz Veer tum rona nahi its time of Action........

Edited by Dhriti_roy - 14 years ago
shivani9 thumbnail
oh i'm plzd 2 c nice reactions. Waitng 2 watch if ppl practice wht they preach. U know what i mean. πŸ˜‰ Edited by shivani109 - 14 years ago
shonuu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hey shivani nice topic haa,,, but veer wont do anything like this,,,cause uska toh apna bladkar hone wala ha aj,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
payel_roy thumbnail
Originally posted by: shonuu

hey shivani nice topic haa,,, but veer wont do anything like this,,,cause uska toh apna bladkar hone wala ha aj,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
lol shonnu i cant stop myself from loling.......πŸ˜†
par han yeh tho sach hain ke uska balatkar hone walaa hain agar woh ichcha ki haran nehi kar paye.
so veer ichcha ko uthaaaaaaaaa aur bhaag.............................
neenu55 thumbnail
Originally posted by: shonuu

so true

our tappu baba  is waiting for  veer at bundela house

may be she will give her lap and shoulders to veer for crying

and she will tell him masaladar story of ichaa and vansh

while writing also i am scared

dont know wht will happen after watching tht part

BayAreaGuru thumbnail
but bhagne se pahle ichcha ko bhang pila dena nahie to she will start calling Veer Dever ji 😑