Written update 3rd Mrach

Posted: 14 years ago
Hey guys

ok as far as today's epi is concerned we get to see emotional suhana and ragz enacted it in a superb way

Update:

Part 1:
 Well radhika asks ishaan to come to her room but ishaan doesn't want to go😆.HIs bro and bhabhi force him to go.he goes with her to the room.😆

radhika's room has ghanti and she rings it before entering🤣 and she asks(sorry orders) ishaan to do the same. bechaara bahut dar jatha hai😆 and she orders him to come inside and sit on the bed.the bed is totally decorated with genda phool. she makes him sit on the bed and tells him that she is already married and ishaan is totally confused that then why did he come there??😆😆 she tells him that he is going to be her's second husband 😆and she tells i will make u meet with my first husband

As bul3 yesterday said radhika tells him that krishna is her first husband and ishaan is relieved.😆 She asks ishaan to remove his dress and ishaan is shocked and says no he will not but she orders him to do so.🤣he does it and she sees the back of him and tells him that she cannot marry him as he doesn't hav a mole on his back because her guru says she marries the person who have a mole on his back🤣

here lucky bumps into a waiter and scolds him for no fault of him.😡this irritates suhana a lot and she scolds lucky to be a insensitive person.this makes lucky angry and says he can't marry such a arrogant girl 😡and suhana comes to know the real reason for party😕

ishaan's brothers,bhabhi's,sisters all of them scolds ishaan for not getting a alliance.and bechara sab kuch suntha hain and goes away(its funny but i felt bad for ishaan😭)

here suhana starts to break everything in her room and his dad and sis and the servants r very afraid to get into that room😆😆

Part 2:
finally suhana comes out and questions her father that how did he think that she will marry such an idiot.😆 Her father tells kuch gadbad ho gayi😆. sanjana comes to rescue of her father an suhana she is elder to her and she knows how to handle this and her dad then he is her dad and he knows what is good and bad😆

then suhana says she will marry the guy whom she likes then her dad says k then just like the person whom he chooses and suhana in her anger raises the vase which is in her hand and everyone thinks that she will throw it on their heads and covers their heads😆😆.

seeing this suhana feels very bad and asks her father did he really thought that she is gonna throw it and she says they never understood her😭😭(she has tears when she is saying these words) and goes into her room(ragz was superb👏)

here ishaan is also sad because of the girl's rejection😭.his mom comes and says dont worry everything will be fine and u will get a very good girl⭐️.then his sis comes and makes fun abt the mole. they fight for a little time and ishaan again becomes sad.😭

sanjana tells her dad that because of him only suhana is like this.If he had slapped her in her childhood only then suhana might hav been disciplined.but her father says he says he wants his daughters to get all the love and whenever he sees them he remembers his wife😭😳(a very good emotional scene😳)

it ends with both suhana and ishaan sitting on the respective beds and r  sad😭

PRECAP:Atlast suhana and ishaan r going to meet😳 suhana is driving a car rashly and it bumps into ishaan's scooter.suhana comes out and ishaan is afraid😆😆

RATING:9/10 for ragz superb action 👏👏and  whole senti scenes were too good👏

HOPE U GUYS LIKED IT
Plz hit LIKE button and plz comment
Edited by deepthis - 14 years ago
  superb update dear .... & for 2mrw wait & see wat happens next ,,,,,, it will be hilarious 2mrw .....
Originally posted by nehamehra

superb update dear .... & for 2mrw wait & see wat happens next ,,,,,, it will be hilarious 2mrw .....

ya me too
it will be hillarious and i am eagerly waiting for their meeting
Well i loved the epi...
But felt really bad for Suhana

TAke Care
ZOya
Hey thanks for the update!
I haven't watched it yet..
Seems very fuunny!
 I'd expected her second husband to be someone else then lord Krishna.?..😆
thx lovely epi waiting for tom
Thanks for the update.. really getting into this show. :)
wow thanx for the awesome🤗 update Love ragz !!!!