Bandini

3rd March-Written Update

Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
I am making this thread as the update thread. Nothing much happened and it was more of a filler episode.

Update - March 3, 2010

Sandy gifts Kaddu with diamond necklace for Holi.  Kaddu is happy.  Maulik comes and is puzzled where Sandy got the necklace.  Kaddu leaves and Maulik asks Sandy about how he got the money out of tijori.  Sandy tells how he got the key from ground where Santu dropped it and took impression of the key in a bar of soapπŸ˜†  He duplicated the keys and returned the original to Santu.
Then he cleaned out the safe at night and gave money to DM.   Santu had no idea what he had done.

Maulik congrats Sandy on a smart job.  He got the necklace from safe too.  If Santu accuses him of stealing , everyone will think that she is crazy as she has the keys to the safe.

Nandu opens the drawer to put her costume away, and finds a key.  The duplicate key. She remembers Santu nani searching for some keys and promply goes to worried Santu and gives her the "key" that she was looking for.  Then Santu knows what happened
πŸ˜ƒ

Santu figures out what happened. She goes to Sandy and whips out the key and challenges him.  Sandy is worried.

Promo  santu sees the blanketed figures again at night.  The short one from the house meeting the previous tall stranger guy at the gate.   Santu goes to investigate.

Forgot to mention that there was a scene between Birwa and Monghi.  Birwa daydreams about Sanrang and breaks a diamond while polishing.  Birwa curses Monghi for not working bec of Holi, but a worker comes that consignment is ready, because Monghi worked all night to get it done. Then Birwa shuts up.

Santu is on the balcony, FB of the pottery scene with her and DM.  She gets up and sees over the balcony,  Champa opening house door sneakily and goes to the gate.  This time Champa has no blanket covering her.   She meets the man at the gate and gives him some money. He takes it from her and leaves.  Champa turns around nervously and goes in the house. Santu hides and then gets up and wonders what Champa is up to.   She can't believe that Champa would do anything bad.  Ends on Santu's confused face.

No DM at all today, except the flashback of the pottery wheel  Atleast the mystery of the blanketwalas will be solved.  Maybe the man is Champa's hubby.
Edited by soap-critic - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
It's too early no, is the show also early today πŸ˜•
hamsgh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
please god make it a good epi today....
we are good human beings & we deserve good things ...
-SilverFlames- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
... So has everyone fastened their seatbelts? Super Santu is going to launch off at the Maundy pimps any time now!😎
lubie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
santu should sing " chalo acha hua tum bhool gaye, ik bhool hi tha mera pyar ho sajnaaaaaaa"

Please let it be a better one today
soap-critic thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hope we get to see DM today. Somehow, whenever it is Nupur's turn to update, DM disappears.πŸ˜†
s000 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

@ vidya (2nd march thread) - no not mad at DM at all cant be - just i wish he would stop acting and jus accept his santudii

if todays episode is not good - i shall stick with my dream (amazing😍) in 2nd march thread on pg 18 guyz

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
We're all waiting for the drama to start and I hope it isn't a let down, pls DM don't disappear today.
vrsharma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
pinky mad in the sence not in angry. i told you are becoming mad day by day in different meaning, i told that bcz you said that you got a dream abt DM right?
s000 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
ohrite yep - dream about DM😍 - trust me it was amzaing well this one was related to bandini and sanraj whihc you all would have loved - was incredible

but i have had a few tohers before about DM - random ones - and when u wke up u feel like the luckiest perosn in the world