Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam
Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam

India-Forums

Leher...Leher ...Leher...Leher......

hinz Viewbie
hinz
hinz

Posted: 03 March 2010 at 9:30am | IP Logged

It was sad ,very sad when Abeer kept calling her name even after she ran back downstairs leaving him glum and disappointed ...

Leher must feel something for him that she saved the yellow rose that he had given to her to mark the beginning of their friendship...And the way she thinks of him and the time he had given her the rose ...Embarrassed

When she looked at the book again ,where she has saved the flower,she notices a few bits of petals left in there...when she tries to clear the bits off to make sure she isnt reminded of their friendship again,the stubborn petals stick to the book ,meaning this isnt the end of it ?
Abeer wil be back to stay :)

When she walks up to him ,he was happy that she came and when she says that they can't be friends,he cried with big fat tears rolling down his cheeks ,it was the saddest moment of the show uptil now ....and when she returns the flower he couldn't help but weep like a baby to see her go away....

Chutki as expected or predicted by someone comes to fetch him for the Holi pooja but he says no but she tries to cheer him up ,cracks jokes and talks abt the dry flower in his hand ,she's cute  and will play an interesting part when the love begins...

The Precap shows both of them watching each other secretly while the Holi burns in the middle,perhaps they do a joint mohalla Holi ?

Lets hope for some fun at Holi ,if not tomorrow then Friday !

Hina

Edited by hinanaziri - 03 March 2010 at 9:58am

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

SeverusSnapemadhu.preearies7NooriikimpanGauravsDbestsihu.bohemian.QueenAnnie18Anvi2009DiscoDhoklasam.Arwen.MariQuestFilmsrahmona_paksweEksieAreYaar

Eksie IF-Stunnerz
Eksie
Eksie

Posted: 03 March 2010 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Cry Cry Cry Cry Just reading the synopsis makes me feel so sad .. episode dekhungi toh kya hoga?! Cry 

Thanks Hina .. This is so sad Ouch Leher returned the rose? Awwww .. can imagine how Abeer must have felt Ouch And they have a Holi pooja? Guess it is a mohalla thing .. Any chances they become friends again by Friday?! Hope so .. but guess not Ouch 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Noorii

madhu. Senior Member
madhu.
madhu.

Posted: 03 March 2010 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Beautiful episode! It's was heartbreaking to watch but, very clam to watch this kinda epi after a very long time.

I know... I couldn't control my self. Abeer totally broken down he kept calling Leher as she left. Even while she was talking to him, he kept saying ''Leher'' ''Leher''!Cry They were awazing today!

The rose!Embarrassed Wow! I never thought she would keep it like that! That so so sweet! She definitely has feeling for him! Even though it was never shown that she did! I'm so happy that she kept the rose! Abeer was so sad to see her give the rose back! He was going to throw the flower and he didn't, that's good! Now he'll keep it and add to the Leher Collection, with the Pyal! Tongue

Aww the secene with Chutki, absolutely loved it! She is so sweet! She understands her brother! I really want her to help them out!Smile

I hope the holi's going to bring them a little bit closer! Lovely precap! The way Abeer kept looking at her! Brillent acting by both of them, even though it's hard to see GK cry! Cry CryCry

I really hope Holi is going to be great!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Nooriikimpan.bohemian.hinzsam.

hinz Viewbie
hinz
hinz

Posted: 03 March 2010 at 9:45am | IP Logged

Eks ,it was very heart rending to see them both crying like it was the end of a realtionship ....
Even after Leher leaves ,Abeer stands there crying for ages and wipes his tears every so often :(

Leher,when she looked at the book again ,where she has saved the flower,she sees a few bits of it left in there...when she tries to clear the bits off to make sure she isnt reminded of the friendship again,the stubborn petals stick to the book ,meaning this isnt the end of it ?

Well,I'll be optimistic and say the patch up might just begin by Friday,atleast that way we dont have to bear a weeknd of sadness

I'm sure Holi will mila the bichde dil somehow...

Hina

Edited by hinanaziri - 03 March 2010 at 9:49am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nooriisam.

kimpan Goldie
kimpan
kimpan

Posted: 03 March 2010 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update Hina and the way u describe is just awesome. I could feel Abeer's pain and could imagine how Leher felt when the rose petals stuck back indicating Abeer is too hard to resist and he will not give up that easily!
I would like to say it's the best romantic series I have seen in recent times, both the actors play the resp.roles very convincingly, they make us smile, laugh and cry with them.Clap

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

madhu..bohemian.hinzsam.

hinz Viewbie
hinz
hinz

Posted: 03 March 2010 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by premheer4evr

Beautiful episode! It's was heartbreaking to watch but, very clam to watch this kinda epi after a very long time.

I know... I couldn't control my self. Abeer totally broken down he kept calling Leher as she left. Even while she was talking to him, he kept saying ''Leher'' ''Leher''!Cry They were awazing today!

The rose!Embarrassed Wow! I never thought she would keep it like that! That so so sweet! She definitely has feeling for him! Even though it was never shown that she did! I'm so happy that she kept the rose! Abeer was so sad to see her give the rose back! He was going to throw the flower and he didn't, that's good! Now he'll keep it and add to the Leher Collection, with the Pyal! Tongue

Aww the secene with Chutki, absolutely loved it! She is so sweet! She understands her brother! I really want her to help them out!Smile

I hope the holi's going to bring them a little bit closer! Lovely precap! The way Abeer kept looking at her! Brillent acting by both of them, even though it's hard to see GK cry! Cry CryCry

I really hope Holi is going to be great!

Madhu,I totally forgot about the payal thng,glad u remember
now I'm sure Abeer has a little teasure chest of  Leher's stuff
and I'm sure he'll give the rose back  when they rediscover their friendship

Chutki and Banke were awesome today!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

madhu.

hinz Viewbie
hinz
hinz

Posted: 03 March 2010 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kimpan

Thanks for the update Hina and the way u describe is just awesome. I could feel Abeer's pain and could imagine how Leher felt when the rose petals stuck back indicating Abeer is too hard to resist and he will not give up that easily!
I would like to say it's the best romantic series I have seen in recent times, both the actors play the resp.roles very convincingly, they make us smile, laugh and cry with them.Clap

So true Kim,this is one brilliant story with the best of actors possible
We laughed like crazy and today we cried,just shows how attached we are to the show

I had tears when I saw Abeer standing alone thinking of the lost friendship
and yes its so true that Abeer and his charm is truly irresistable
the fun will be back I'm very hopeful of the next two days
afterall Holi is all abt patch-ups and fun
and burai par achchai ki jeet :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

madhu.kimpan

sam. IF-Rockerz
sam.
sam.

Posted: 03 March 2010 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Even though the episode was heartbreaking ,i absolutely loved it.Gr8 acting by both GK-yami.The expression on abeer's face when leher says hum dost nahin ho sakte he was so heartbreakingCryReally felt like his heart was breaking.And the scene were leher sees bits ans pieces of the flower and despreatly tries to brush it off was so sad.
    I think dadi telling the holika story was a foreshadowing of the coming days were good will eventually will win over evil.Meaning AbHer will be friends again.Kind of ironic that she is telling the story but.
Precap looked interesting,chance for AbHer to interact even if only akhon hi ankhon mein ishara karke.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Nooriimadhu.kimpanhinz

Go to top