why u like manav & archna???

sjain thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
hello!!šŸ˜Š

hey guys !!....I want to ask ..one simple question from all of u ...Why u like manav and archna????....what  r thoes special things ..which attracts u towards manav and archna ?????šŸ˜Š

plssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss replyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyšŸ˜Š
Edited by sjain - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Zehnaseeb thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
You mean the characters or actors. For actors I've loved sushant since kis desh was on I always used to say that preet and prem are the best looking brother ever šŸ˜ I started liking ankita after watching the first episode she had a unique beauty which made her stand out from all the other actresses. For manav and archana their simplicity and kindness is the reason I like them. But I still think both need to toughen up and fight for one another; especially manav
sjain thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: SUKK4ever

You mean the characters or actors. For actors I've loved sushant since kis desh was on I always used to say that preet and prem are the best looking brother ever šŸ˜ I started liking ankita after watching the first episode she had a unique beauty which made her stand out from all the other actresses. For manav and archana their simplicity and kindness is the reason I like them. But I still think both need to toughen up and fight for one another; especially manav

thanx...very nice replyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!
Rumii thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Well,I love the Characters as they look Simple but attractive-Specially they look grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreat togetheršŸ˜³ But I think what Contributes to increasing popularity n 'liking' for the show from Viewer's Point of View that is the Direction is TOO GOOD!! I know I'm getting diverted from the main Question asked but I'd love to add that  the main characters wouldn't have been soooooooooooooooooooooo Succesful if all the Actors were not good at acting or if the sets,the direction was not upto the Standard So I all I have to say is I like both of them  but moreover I like the Show on the whole So I cannot give FULL CREDIT to Manav-Archana for PR to be succesful but the credit goes to the Whole team..!!
Edited by iamindian - 14 years ago
gaurimisha thumbnail
I love Archana-Manav for their simplicity and basic goodness.šŸ˜Š
khoobsoorat thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I love them coz in this selfish world where everyone is thinking about their own self , they are the ones who can go any far to help others & bring smile on their faces, too humble & sweet.
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: gaurimisha

I love Archana-Manav for their simplicity and basic goodness.šŸ˜Š

My reasons are the same as well ... And their love for each other is soooo  beautiful, after a long time I  have seen this sort of romance , even though very subtle ...but  it is absolutely beautiful .
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

I love Manav and Archana for their simplicity and their kind hearted nature not to mention they are adorable together. They are just a couple you can't help but want to see together, then when they finally got together they were so shy. It just added to the cuteness.

LuvSSever thumbnail
I love manav and archana for what they are. They are so simple,good-hearted,looking cute together and for their adorable and cute romance. And I love both sushant and ankita.They portray  those characters very well.
Gur.N.cool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
i like their simplicity, they connect very well with the audience.