Eksie

IF-Stunnerz

Eksie

Posted: 03 March 2010 at 6:48am | IP Logged
Yami's TB interview ..

Edited by Ektaj - 03 March 2010 at 6:52am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kimpansam.-Zaara--Aysha-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Yami Chooses To Chill - TB Intv" in Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sam.

IF-Rockerz

sam.

Posted: 03 March 2010 at 7:16am | IP Logged
Liked the interview.She comes across as a very sweet personSmile

Eksie

IF-Stunnerz

Eksie

Posted: 03 March 2010 at 7:21am | IP Logged

@ Sam - I also really liked the interview.

Not just sweet .. she comes across as a very level-headed girl, especially the way she spoke about TRP's and how as an actor she does not really want to worry about it. Also .. the Chandigarh incident she mentioned .. was really sweet Smile 

The reporter got the "sizzling hot costar" thing right!!!! LOL 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

madhu..bohemian.

madhu.

madhu.

Posted: 03 March 2010 at 7:22am | IP Logged
Thanks Eks!

Aww she is so sweet!

sam.

IF-Rockerz

sam.

Posted: 03 March 2010 at 7:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ektaj

@ Sam - I also really liked the interview.

Not just sweet .. she comes across as a very level-headed girl, especially the way she spoke about TRP's and how as an actor she does not really want to worry about it. Also .. the Chandigarh incident she mentioned .. was really sweet Smile 

The reporter got the "sizzling hot costar" thing right!!!! LOL 

Even i liked the way she answered question's on TRP's and that trp'ss dont really gauge the popularity of the show.Take for example the recent article on the colour's holi bash most of the replies were very AbHercentric.WinkAnd about the sizzling co-star Day Dreaming

Eksie

IF-Stunnerz

Eksie

Posted: 03 March 2010 at 7:43am | IP Logged
Also loved how she gave credit to the creatives for the AbHer jodi being a hit with people Smile 

Love story has not started yet .. and the pair is so loved! Jab love story shuru hoga .. toh kya hoga?! Big smile Embarrassed 

And she spoke so well about GK ... awwww Day Dreaming He's humble & understanding with a great sense of humour!! Yeahhhh!!! Embarrassed Day Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sam.tvrasika

musatfadking

musatfadking

Posted: 04 March 2010 at 12:54am | IP Logged
completely agree wid u guys . thanks a lot for the article. yamiis beauty with brains

tvrasika

IF-Rockerz

tvrasika

Posted: 04 March 2010 at 12:55am | IP Logged
Thanks. Me too, loved the interview. Yami comes across as intelligent, apart from being sensible. She is very right about TRPs. They go up and down. One shouldn't worry too much.

I know IF rules do not allow comparison and discussion of one show in another forum. But just want to say, there is a serial on NDTV Imagine called Palkon ki chaon mein. I follow it on and off, mostly just read updates. That show started as a beautiful love story, then one of the leads died, the heroine was subjected to unbelievable atyachar in the name of widowhood. I was just stunned that the channel had not pulled the show off air! They kept plugging on... and now there is a new track, and may be another love story in the making. It's been received well. And all thru, the show was not covered by SBB or SBS. I have never read any interview by the lead actors anywhere. They just seemed to have concentrated on their work, and it looks like it paid off!

The writer of that show is Rajita Sharma, the same person who is supposed to have conceived of YPNHK story as well.

Am just saying that we should not worry too much about why YPNHK is not getting the same TRPs as LTL. It's unrealistic to expect all Colors shows to do well all the time. YPNHK has more competition than LTL, in my view. Eventually, the story, the way it is executed, and the acting will ensure that this show works well...

sorry for the long post.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sam.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top