Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam

Abeer calling Bittan ..

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Eksie

IF-Stunnerz

Eksie

Posted: 03 March 2010 at 5:12am | IP Logged

Okay .. weird I know .. but is it just me or, when Abeer calls Bittan by her name .. it sounds more like "beta" Confused LOL  I think the way Gaurav calls out her name .. sounds more like 'beta' .. which actually is really really cute! Atleast I thought so Embarrassed  Ofcourse .. from the pics we've seen of all of them .. sure looks like they all get along like a house n fire.

Also like the way Bittan calls him "Abeer bhaiya" Embarrassed 

The scene was nice .. when Abeer insists Bittan give his message to Leher that he is waiting for her in the terrace. I'm sure Bittan .. and even Chutki .. will play an important role in getting these 2 lovebirds together. Makes me think .. since AbHer are sorta depressed, especially after the 'no-dosti' stand .. maybe it is Bittan & Chutki who try cheering them up .. urging them to play Holi! What say?! Embarrassed 

P.S - What is Bittan's real name in the show? I don't think we've heard any family member call her by any other name .. nor there is any reference to her name Confused 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

madhu.kimpanhapinezz13AreYaar

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Abeer calling Bittan .." in Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

madhu.

madhu.

Posted: 03 March 2010 at 5:52am | IP Logged
Lovely post Eks!

I know what you mean! I love the way he cutely calls ''Bittan''. Embarrassed

I am looking forward to how Bittan and Chuki are going to help Abeer and Leher get together! It's going to awesome!

About Bittan's name, I saw on FB someone had asked Praul about this question. She said that the name isn't finalized or somthing like that! So they might still be working on that!LOL I personally I like the name Bittan and Gudan even though I have no idea what they mean! What do they actually mean??Confused

I can't wait for the Holi epi! Yeah as you said it could be Bittan and Chutki who will arrange up something for Holi! Atleast I hope so! Smile

Edited by premheer4evr - 03 March 2010 at 5:55am

Eksie

IF-Stunnerz

Eksie

Posted: 03 March 2010 at 6:09am | IP Logged
@ Madhu - Thanks for letting us know about the name thing! Lol .. they have a character and the name is not finalised?? Thats new!! LOL Oh well .. whatever her name is .. we all know her as 'Bittan' and that will always stay! Embarrassed Moreover .. it sounds cute!! Embarrassed 

Loll .. no idea what their nicks mean. But then .. guess nicks usually don't have a meaning. Thats why they are nicks LOL You use only what sounds cute & sweet! Embarrassed 

Me too .. looking forward to see if & how Bittan & Chutki help AbHer in the near future. Both are such sweet sisters to their older siblings Embarrassed 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

madhu.

kimpan

Goldie

kimpan

Posted: 03 March 2010 at 7:45am | IP Logged
@ Madhu Bittan as in bitiya means li'l daughter and guddan as in gudiya means doll LOL
such  cute nick names, quite apt I would sayLOL

Edited by kimpan - 03 March 2010 at 7:49am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

madhu.hapinezz13

madhu.

madhu.

Posted: 03 March 2010 at 7:57am | IP Logged
@Eks... Totally, just nice to have younger sisters to help them out! Specailly as massengers.. Wink

@Kim Awww that is so cute Kim.Embarrassed Gudiya for doll, that's so sweet. Actually Leher is stunning and beautiful so the name fits very well!

kimpan

kimpan

Goldie

kimpan

Posted: 03 March 2010 at 8:34am | IP Logged
Ya Madhu, it does fit wellSmile

madhu.

Eksie

IF-Stunnerz

Eksie

Posted: 03 March 2010 at 8:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kimpan

@ Madhu Bittan as in bitiya means li'l daughter and guddan as in gudiya means doll LOL
such  cute nick names, quite apt I would sayLOL

Oh yeahhh .. never thought about their nicks from that angle!! It sounds perfect!! Big smile 

madhu.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top