Page 1 Page 5
Page   of 9
Page 7 Page 9

nutmeg7

IF-Dazzler

nutmeg7

Posted: 18 April 2010 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
this poll has no value because multiple voting is allowed...period

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "veer+ichha or vansh+ichha (Page 6)" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

arunima_LUIT

IF-Rockerz

arunima_LUIT

Posted: 18 April 2010 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
Well i voted for Vansh Ichcha  inspite of being  a die hard Veer-Ichcha fan----

there r reasons..i remember the days i cried buckets after watching Veer Tap wedding..but now

1) Ichcha does not deserve Veer the most angelic,caring,sensitive, understanding, devoted,logical,supportive,level-headed, patient,.man on Tv........oh i run out of words for that angel.Embarrassed

Guys can u remember the last time Ichcha was supportive  or understanding 4 Veer?

Veer shud get someone really level headed than those 2 frens..one a devil n other goddessAngry

2) Ichcha loves Tappu only...so no big deal wether itz Vansh or Veer

3) Well Rohit n Tina hav so good Offscreen chemistry n well if someone brings back that rehab chemistry once againEmbarrassed..they look gud together.

Anyways she does not need    Veer ke gun or Veer's gud virtues...she can be happy with Vansh's looks..guys he looks awesome in real life without a beardWink..better than VeerWink

4)Being wife of Vansh has helped her i think ...she has absorbed some of her hubby's aggressive ,angry  manners n see the transformation....she slapped her TappuShockedShocked

So itz gud that she  stays with Vansh...mayb he will turn her into an angry , assertive, agressive, confident woman from a meek ,weak, self sacrificer.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

eku_1501jyoti06tiny15

jyoti06

Channel Moderator

jyoti06

Posted: 19 April 2010 at 6:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arunima_luvdsky

Well i voted for Vansh Ichcha  inspite of being  a die hard Veer-Ichcha fan----

there r reasons..i remember the days i cried buckets after watching Veer Tap wedding..but now

1) Ichcha does not deserve Veer the most angelic,caring,sensitive, understanding, devoted,logical,supportive,level-headed, patient,.man on Tv........oh i run out of words for that angel.Embarrassed

Guys can u remember the last time Ichcha was supportive  or understanding 4 Veer?

Veer shud get someone really level headed than those 2 frens..one a devil n other goddessAngry

2) Ichcha loves Tappu only...so no big deal wether itz Vansh or Veer

3) Well Rohit n Tina hav so good Offscreen chemistry n well if someone brings back that rehab chemistry once againEmbarrassed..they look gud together.

Anyways she does not need    Veer ke gun or Veer's gud virtues...she can be happy with Vansh's looks..guys he looks awesome in real life without a beardWink..better than VeerWink

4)Being wife of Vansh has helped her i think ...she has absorbed some of her hubby's aggressive ,angry  manners n see the transformation....she slapped her TappuShockedShocked

So itz gud that she  stays with Vansh...mayb he will turn her into an angry , assertive, agressive, confident woman from a meek ,weak, self sacrificer.

LOLLOLLOLThis poll is going haywire..we don't even hv so many members out here and it shows more than 1000 votesShocked....whoever is doing this..let me tell them that CVs will not change their stroy based on these silly poll resultsLOLLOL...Thats why I never bother to vote in such polls unless its not multiple voting oneSmile

Arunima I actually liked your theory hereClapLOL...Ya its strange that after coming under the influence of Vansh only,we see Ichha getting a mental makeover and becoming strong towards her approachShockedClap..so yeah if her marriage with Vansh can make her a strong,independent women of today who can stand for her rights and fight the evils..then I don't mind this jodiLOL...When she was with Veer,she only lived for TappuAngry..but now when she is with Vansh,she wants to live for her husband..so first time she feels someone is more important than Tappu which is a positive change in Ichha's characterThumbs Up

but again if all this change is brought just to make Veer-Tappu pair..then I will hate it even moreDead

Edited by jyoti06 - 19 April 2010 at 6:09am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shyamstiny15

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 19 April 2010 at 7:15am | IP Logged
some one got plenty of time to sit and vote for vansh and icha ...........how pathetic

divy609

IF-Dazzler

divy609

Posted: 19 April 2010 at 7:29am | IP Logged
Think the CVs are themselves voting to promote Vansh.....Ichcha or maybe Tina or Nandish They too visit the forum rite Wink Wink Wink

Evita.

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 19 April 2010 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

arunima_LUITtiny15ChillMaarYaar

jyoti06

Channel Moderator

jyoti06

Posted: 19 April 2010 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Evita.

50:50

both have negative qualities. veer is a coward and vansh is impulsive.
Rightly saidClapClapClapClap

neenu55

IF-Dazzler

neenu55

Posted: 19 April 2010 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
the problem with vansh is

he always attempts to suicide whenever he feels that

he is not gg to get ichaa

the problem with veer is

he always attempts to book tickets to US whenever he feels that

he is not gg to get ichaa

so next time we should book tickets for both