Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Sups & her BG ..????

Dew-drop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
 I waz thinking over the fact day Y is Sups not opening her mouth ....
There must b a reason ...!🤔

& I m also starting to doubt on dat BG ....he is not wat it seems to b ..
There is a possibility dat he could b a undercover cop or sumthing & sups has been planted by him to find sum proof on Dutta doings ...!
May b  dats Y Sups is scared on her identity getting revealed ...
coz i see no other  reason 4 Sups to stay in dat house ...even knowing dat Dutta is ready to find a way 4 her if she has sum probz wid the marriage ..!!

Well ..wat r ur views ..plzz comment ..!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

k_sarala thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Hey. This is a new angle to the story. But I guess it would be a simple twist that the BG loves her. He was concerned for her was waht they had shown so far.
Lets see.
sana786a thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i think dat da reason she is nt opening her mouth is da first time she came in da house naku attaked her wen it seemed she wanted 2 say sumfing 2 dutta regarding der marriage plus both sups n dutta have nt had time alone everything has happened in a hurry her being attacked n dutta asking 4 her 2 stay in da house wid a bodyguard so she cud nt tell him she loves someone else plus da day wen she fainted on her engagment wen dutta asked her 2 tell him wats da matter she was about 2 but remembered da ring on her finger n started 2 cry shabz luk at it dis way a girls crying n ur wud 2 be husband loses it wen u do cry plus he has gt a anger problem she saw dat herself wen he flung da cushion at da lamp she must have had a heart attack finking if he is like dis wid me crying wat eill he do 2 me n my lover wen he finds out da truth plus i fink da idiot is nt gna open her mouth just run away as its an easier option wat do u fink
Dew-drop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Well i thought there waz sum reason 4 Sups maun vrat ..!
but after reading the article bout Sups eloping ....this doesn't make sense ..!😆

But this would hav made an interesting track if it happened ...!