Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

-ALI-

IF-Rockerz

-ALI-

Posted: 03 March 2010 at 2:58am | IP Logged
Good. Very good. I know many of you would have felt like arghhhh after reading this article. But i smiled after reading this. You cant impose your love on some one or you cant force any one to love you. By doing all such things, Shravani will keep falling in eyes of Manav. Incidents and circumstances like kidnap track will keep bringing ArMan closer and thus will keep annoying shravani. She will keep insulting archu and thus falling in manav eyes and thus one day she could try to harm archu and that will be the end of the road for her. But got to say that shrav is shameless girl. How come she bechari. First she did such thing before marriage and now this. I dont want to talk of her. Huh.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Akashiiaddenisedevashree_htoothbrush13SavvyPiyatrixgaurimisha

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "love triangle in PR: article (Page 2)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 03 March 2010 at 3:03am | IP Logged
But what about the fact ( in the article ) that Manav keeps giving in as he is duty bound .
Tha tis so wrong , I mean despite of knowing that  Shravani is now a totally unreasonable and wrong person ...what if he still goes ahead with marriage .
Even till today  archu is  apologising for breaking his trust ...what about this madam here. When will she get punished or will she get away with it just like savita .
If Manav marries Shravani despite of all this then I will be too glad that Archana got  away from him as he thinks  about everyone in this world except her .

Edited by Tanyaz - 03 March 2010 at 3:03am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Akashiiaddenise-Sandy-gaurimisha

-ALI-

IF-Rockerz

-ALI-

Posted: 03 March 2010 at 3:29am | IP Logged
What? Manav marrying Shravani? No no di. Trust me. I told you earlier too and be assured on this point that it will not happen. Any thing can happen. Even Manav getting pregnant is a possibility but this marriage would not happen. But why are you angry with Shravani? She is doing right thing for archana by not allowing her to get close to her hubby. But in that process she is falling in manavs eyes. You know di that he has started to compare archu and shravani. He has got more close to Archu. Manav will not say no to her so quickly. But day when she CROSSES HER LIMITS OR TRY TO HARM ARCHU, that will be it for her. Yes agree that archu went to say sorry to manav, but this time he listened to her which was unlike last few times. He understood her. He even said to her that i understand you and you need not to apologise because its not your mistake. Tell me as a human, he would have also liked to punish ajit, he too would have liked to be angry with archu family after being insulted. But just for archu and her family he kept quiet and refuse to complaint. He tried to console her. And trust me, this is only way to end the track. That post by Gur other day when he said that shrav trying to harm archu will end track now seems very much possible and yes they have changed this track as you read in article. It was also written that Manav will not tolerate this. I mean he can tolerate what hardened yesterday, but he will never tolerate if she tries to physically harm archu.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AkashiiaddeniseTanyaz

neharajput

neharajput

Posted: 03 March 2010 at 3:48am | IP Logged
fatoo shravaniUnhappy

pooh1612

IF-Rockerz

pooh1612

Posted: 03 March 2010 at 4:25am | IP Logged
thanks for sharing...ermmm... churali just wait as ur aggressive n possessive behavior is gona back fire at U!!!!

gaurimisha

IF-Sizzlerz

gaurimisha

Posted: 03 March 2010 at 6:01am | IP Logged
@ALI:Even Manav getting pregnant is a possibility but this marriage would not happen.
LOLLOL
Torturous  road ahead ...this shravani comin between ArMan will b too much to bear...her tantrums will b highly irritating...but considerin churail is so fast in doin things...it wont b long before she tries to harm Archu physically,only then may b Manav will say something
I'm thinkin of quitin the show for a couple of days...will b very difficult to watch churail torturing poor Archu n Manav keepin mum as always...along with tht this stupid kidnappin n rape track...from whr do the CRs such horrible ideas to torture the audience with

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Akashii

Asther

IF-Dazzler

Asther

Posted: 03 March 2010 at 6:27am | IP Logged
so finally negative side of shravani will be shown so manav will start regreting the decision to marry her

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Akashiigeethika

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 03 March 2010 at 7:00am | IP Logged
Thanks for explaining Ali,
So she is going to try and hurt Archana , what a 180 degree turn . She was selfish but never stupid , now Savita has turned her into a complete bewakoof person  just like herslef .
It would be great to see Manav saying No to Shravani .
Even if she hadn't turned negative  , the man was too much love  with his wife to  love anyone else.
Even I have noticed that love for Archana is back in his heart .In the last few episodes , even though he doesn't show it , it is very very clear that his feeling towards Archana are changing . He  trusts her now , the way he talks  about her , the tone in which he talks to her . He is getting frustrated and when alone only thinks about her .
Most definitely  he is in love again with Archana . Right now Archu does not know  or maybe she does but is  unable o do anything .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Akashiigaurimisha

Post Reply New Post

Go to top