Uttaran

   

Agar Ichcha achchee nahi... (Page 2)

Poll Question: Agar Ichcha achchee nahi thoe kya badmash Tapasya aur Naani achey hai?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
0 [0.00%]
15 [100.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

veerich

Senior Member

veerich

Joined: 03 February 2010

Posts: 572

Posted: 03 March 2010 at 1:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shivani109

Originally posted by veerich

Originally posted by shivani109

Originally posted by veerich

Originally posted by shivani109

Heyy Veerich kya aap krupya yeh hume samjhaye ke Ichcha ne kisskiss kaa nusksan kiya aur bangaye unka dushman.., kshama keejiyee hamaaari hindi jyada khaas nahi..Embarrassed
hey its okk  iccha dhari nagin ne sab ka vinash hi kiya hai means she has destroyed everyone
ok i m teling u this by their names
firstly ammu ---- "" ammu tujhe meri kasam tu kisiko nhi batyegi tapu ki his shaddi hogi  veer se
secondly veer ----"" actual;y there is no need to tell how iccha has destroyed his life gale bandiya dinasaur
thirdly"' papa""" naam ke hi papa hai ye to manwali na inse bhi apnhi baat,........ beti beti na rhiii
so i think that's  enough to  describe the atyachar of icchadhari nagin...Wink
Mant tqs for ur kind elaboration of ***Ichchadhari nagin**well unfortunately I seem to think differantly...in the above mentioned circumstances I feel shez done herself more harm to herself than to others..., shez a harmless  darling Ichchaji, aur aap nagin kaha...Cry...LOL
what to do yar conrol hi honda...(not motocycle co.name) hota okkkk
kya baat, kya baaat,  kya baaaathhh....Smile
bath hey i have teken bath....LOL just kidding bura na mano holi hai matlab thiii

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Dhriti.shivani9

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Agar Ichcha achchee nahi... (Page 2)" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shivani9

IF-Sizzlerz

shivani9

Joined: 30 October 2009

Posts: 21962

Posted: 03 March 2010 at 1:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by veerich

Originally posted by shivani109

Originally posted by veerich

Originally posted by shivani109

Originally posted by veerich

[QUOTE=shivani109]
Mant tqs for ur kind elaboration of ***Ichchadhari nagin**well unfortunately I seem to think differantly...in the above mentioned circumstances I feel shez done herself more harm to herself than to others..., shez a harmless  darling Ichchaji, aur aap nagin kaha...Cry...LOL
what to do yar conrol hi honda...(not motocycle co.name) hota okkkk
kya baat, kya baaat,  kya baaaathhh....Smile
bath hey i have teken bath....LOL just kidding bura na mano holi hai matlab thiii
LOL..ohh God how can i ...leave ittt

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Dhriti.veerich

veerich

Senior Member

veerich

Joined: 03 February 2010

Posts: 572

Posted: 03 March 2010 at 1:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shivani109

Originally posted by veerich

Originally posted by shivani109

Originally posted by veerich

Originally posted by shivani109

Originally posted by veerich

[QUOTE=shivani109]
Mant tqs for ur kind elaboration of ***Ichchadhari nagin**well unfortunately I seem to think differantly...in the above mentioned circumstances I feel shez done herself more harm to herself than to others..., shez a harmless  darling Ichchaji, aur aap nagin kaha...Cry...LOL
what to do yar conrol hi honda...(not motocycle co.name) hota okkkk
kya baat, kya baaat,  kya baaaathhh....Smile
bath hey i have teken bath....LOL just kidding bura na mano holi hai matlab thiii
LOL..ohh God how can i ...leave ittt
koi baat nhi dear bde bde forums main aisi choti choti bate hoti rhti haiWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Dhriti.shivani9

vijaya_ls

IF-Dazzler

vijaya_ls

Joined: 06 November 2009

Posts: 2936

Posted: 03 March 2010 at 1:44am | IP Logged
icchadhari nagin - dinosaur ke kabu mein hain
ichhadhari nagin ka agla nishana kauwa hai
murga bankar ek ko chhod diya allready usne LOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Dhriti.veerichshivani9

Dhriti.

Senior Member

Dhriti.

Joined: 29 December 2009

Posts: 573

Posted: 03 March 2010 at 5:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shivani109

Originally posted by veerich

Originally posted by shivani109

Originally posted by veerich

Originally posted by shivani109

Heyy Veerich kya aap krupya yeh hume samjhaye ke Ichcha ne kisskiss kaa nusksan kiya aur bangaye unka dushman.., kshama keejiyee hamaaari hindi jyada khaas nahi..Embarrassed
hey its okk  iccha dhari nagin ne sab ka vinash hi kiya hai means she has destroyed everyone
ok i m teling u this by their names
firstly ammu ---- "" ammu tujhe meri kasam tu kisiko nhi batyegi tapu ki his shaddi hogi  veer se
secondly veer ----"" actual;y there is no need to tell how iccha has destroyed his life gale bandiya dinasaur
thirdly"' papa""" naam ke hi papa hai ye to manwali na inse bhi apnhi baat,........ beti beti na rhiii
so i think that's  enough to  describe the atyachar of icchadhari nagin...Wink
Mant tqs for ur kind elaboration of ***Ichchadhari nagin**well unfortunately I seem to think differantly...in the above mentioned circumstances I feel shez done herself more harm to herself than to others..., shez a harmless  darling Ichchaji, aur aap nagin kaha...Cry...LOL
what to do yar conrol hi honda...(not motocycle co.name) hota okkkk
kya baat, kya baaat,  kya baaaathhh....Smile
 
Hey, ye to Mithun Chakroborty ka dialogue hai.....................(DANCE INDIA DANCE mein)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shivani9

shivani9

IF-Sizzlerz

shivani9

Joined: 30 October 2009

Posts: 21962

Posted: 03 March 2010 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dhriti_roy

Originally posted by shivani109

Originally posted by veerich

Originally posted by shivani109

Originally posted by veerich

Originally posted by shivani109

Heyy Veerich kya aap krupya yeh hume samjhaye ke Ichcha ne kisskiss kaa nusksan kiya aur bangaye unka dushman.., kshama keejiyee hamaaari hindi jyada khaas nahi..Embarrassed
hey its okk  iccha dhari nagin ne sab ka vinash hi kiya hai means she has destroyed everyone
ok i m teling u this by their names
firstly ammu ---- "" ammu tujhe meri kasam tu kisiko nhi batyegi tapu ki his shaddi hogi  veer se
secondly veer ----"" actual;y there is no need to tell how iccha has destroyed his life gale bandiya dinasaur
thirdly"' papa""" naam ke hi papa hai ye to manwali na inse bhi apnhi baat,........ beti beti na rhiii
so i think that's  enough to  describe the atyachar of icchadhari nagin...Wink
Mant tqs for ur kind elaboration of ***Ichchadhari nagin**well unfortunately I seem to think differantly...in the above mentioned circumstances I feel shez done herself more harm to herself than to others..., shez a harmless  darling Ichchaji, aur aap nagin kaha...Cry...LOL
what to do yar conrol hi honda...(not motocycle co.name) hota okkkk
kya baat, kya baaat,  kya baaaathhh....Smile
 
Hey, ye to Mithun Chakroborty ka dialogue hai.....................(DANCE INDIA DANCE mein)
Yep...initially it was irritating to watch..tht dialogue, but now i dont find it very irritating so i,m using it as wellWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dhriti.

queen_of_hearts

IF-Rockerz

queen_of_hearts

Joined: 20 September 2005

Posts: 6155

Posted: 03 March 2010 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shivani109

Originally posted by veerich

Originally posted by shivani109

Agar Ichcha achchee nahi thoe kya badmash Tapasya aur Naani achey hai????
noooo yar wo to vialans ke mahaguru hai , iccha is nice girl , acchi ladki par kuch jyada hi acchi hai ki ye baat digest nhi hoti wo acchi hai to sirf tapu baba ke liye or sab ki dushman hai ye icchadhari nagin......Angry
arrey wah...ichchadhari nagin...LOL
hey my sister also calls her ichchadhari naginLOL

queen_of_hearts

IF-Rockerz

queen_of_hearts

Joined: 20 September 2005

Posts: 6155

Posted: 03 March 2010 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
hey nice topic shivani,Big smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Topic Starter Replies Views Last Post
Chalu Swarthi Ichcha lrl fan 4 1174 16 April 2010 at 6:12pm
By shivani003
Vansh has succeeded emotionally getting Ichcha matwamango 5 918 20 February 2010 at 5:01am
By ChillMaarYaar
Tapasya is up to making Ichcha's life hell again luv_sweety123 5 673 17 February 2010 at 8:08am
By veerich
Vansh will overhear Veer-Ichcha

2 3

rittu_deep 17 2531 09 February 2010 at 8:45am
By lrl fan
ichcha's no more ichcha uttaranfan 2 2094 19 December 2009 at 2:46am
By pinkdaisy

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Uttaran Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.