Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

waniya_fatima

IF-Sizzlerz

waniya_fatima

Posted: 03 March 2010 at 12:35am | IP Logged
I dont know whether you all agree with me or not but i getting tired by watching rajshree's gaudy so loud sarees all teh time.

on the other hand gayatri is much decent in her choice and selection then why rajshreee is getting such kind of stuff for her.

ekhhhhhhhhhhhhhh like the saree she was wearing yesterday was pathetic totally.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Rajshree really needs help" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sanw

IF-Sizzlerz

sanw

Posted: 03 March 2010 at 1:03am | IP Logged
I think otherwise

the sarees suit her so much

manasi_31

IF-Rockerz

manasi_31

Posted: 03 March 2010 at 1:10am | IP Logged
well acc. 2 me rajashri looks gr8 in her saris!!!!
i actually feel akshara and rajashri shud exchange their wardrobe!!!!!!
rajashri looks so young than akshara in her saris....on the other hand,i feel akshara's wardrobe really needs a makeover!!!!i wonder y they give akshara such bright bright colours with broad and overdesigned borders!!!!!!

Edited by manasi_31 - 03 March 2010 at 1:19am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

saalekhbeesanw

desi_baby07

IF-Sizzlerz

desi_baby07

Posted: 03 March 2010 at 1:11am | IP Logged

I actually like Rajshri's sarees. They look nice on her. I prefer hers to Gayatri's.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sanw

ankita2407

IF-Dazzler

ankita2407

Posted: 03 March 2010 at 1:26am | IP Logged
i too feel the same ki the saree which rajshri gets suits her a lot..........she looks so young in comparison to akshara's saree which i don't know from where they bring those horrible saree's ..........coz agar us shop ka naam pata chal jaye to people will stop buying saree's from there what a yuckDead collection they are having

sanw

IF-Sizzlerz

sanw

Posted: 03 March 2010 at 1:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by joysorrow

i too feel the same ki the saree which rajshri gets suits her a lot..........she looks so young in comparison to akshara's saree which i don't know from where they bring those horrible saree's ..........coz agar us shop ka naam pata chal jaye to people will stop buying saree's from there what a yuckDead collection they are having
LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

waniya_fatima

IF-Sizzlerz

waniya_fatima

Posted: 03 March 2010 at 1:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanw

I think otherwise

the sarees suit her so much

do you really think so. well in that case i wont say anything coz its ur chice and i respect it :) but dear i found it horrible especially in comarison with gayatri

waniya_fatima

IF-Sizzlerz

waniya_fatima

Posted: 03 March 2010 at 1:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by manasi_31

well acc. 2 me rajashri looks gr8 in her saris!!!!
i actually feel akshara and rajashri shud exchange their wardrobe!!!!!!
rajashri looks so young than akshara in her saris....on the other hand,i feel akshara's wardrobe really needs a makeover!!!!i wonder y they give akshara such bright bright colours with broad and overdesigned borders!!!!!!
LOL i was having same views about akshara but i dont agree with you in case of rajshree her colors are too gaudy and the kind of embriodery on her sarees are just unbearable.

akshi on teh other hand some times looks pretty ( rarely) and sometimes looks Shocked so shockingggggggg

Post Reply New Post

Go to top