AmbyCious

IF-Dazzler

AmbyCious

Posted: 10 March 2010 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by baz786

hope we never had to work and got money for free LOL

oh i'm slipping into dreamworld now ROFL
@sweetstrawberry girl..ROFLawesome rules

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Make your own RULES !! (Page 5)" in Chit Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

thambu

IF-Achieverz

thambu

Posted: 10 March 2010 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AmbyCious

Originally posted by thambu

lol....LOL you both are funny jee  .... " Crime and punish "  hahaaa

I want to implement a rule  that teacher  should sing and dance before staring a lecture in class room LOLROFL 

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww teachers singing and dancingDeadDead
hw abt a school where we all get a private cubical type room..we can sit alone and watch the teacher give their boring lecture on a tv ROFL ii'm a private person u see ROFL

lol...what difference does it make....  LOL  sitting in the class room and sitting in a private cubical room with tv.....ROFL both are one and the same

btw I want to implement  a rule that teachers should not  ask any questions about  the lecture  to the students during a lecture WinkLOL
LOL

thambu

IF-Achieverz

thambu

Posted: 10 March 2010 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by strawberryshake

in exams students should be required to write the questions of the given answers instead of answers of the given questions

lol....LOLROFL    what an idea jee Clap   it's going to be so easy  LOL

AmbyCious

IF-Dazzler

AmbyCious

Posted: 10 March 2010 at 11:31pm | IP Logged

lol...what difference does it make....  LOL  sitting in the class room and sitting in a private cubical room with tv.....ROFL both are one and the same

btw I want to implement  a rule that teachers should not  ask any questions about  the lecture  to the students during a lecture WinkLOL
LOL

what an idea sirjee ROFLClap

thambu

IF-Achieverz

thambu

Posted: 11 March 2010 at 6:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AmbyCious

LOL

what an idea sirjee ROFLClap

yeah jee  ....  woh kahte hain na  idea ke  75  aur kaam ke 25  ...so here idea is greater than the work you know.... 

so implement new rules with your ideas that will earn you 75%

this time i want to implement a rule in school and colleges that students can khujao their sar  if they din't understand the lecture LOLROFL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top