Page   of 5
Page 5 Page 5

thambu

IF-Achieverz

thambu

Posted: 08 March 2010 at 4:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by alien55

HOME WORK SHOULD BE TOTALLY BANNED ROFL

aahaa what a rule yaar ...I am impressed Clap  home works are a real boring work

btw, I want to implement a rule in school colleges and uni  that exams question can be answered by refering books ...  no need to byheart anything .... 

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Make your own RULES !! (Page 4)" in Chit Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

AmbyCious

IF-Dazzler

AmbyCious

Posted: 09 March 2010 at 5:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by thambu

aahaa what a rule yaar ...I am impressed Clap  home works are a real boring work

btw, I want to implement a rule in school colleges and uni  that exams question can be answered by refering books ...  no need to byheart anything .... 

@BOLD Day Dreaming kaash aisa hota.....!!!!
@hw shud be banned.....it shudn't b BANNED..it shud be considered a CRIME!! ROFL

baz786

IF-Sizzlerz

baz786

Posted: 09 March 2010 at 6:52am | IP Logged
hope we never had to work and got money for free LOL

strawberryshake

IF-Sizzlerz

strawberryshake

Posted: 09 March 2010 at 7:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AmbyCious

@hw shud be banned.....it shudn't b BANNED..it shud be considered a CRIME!! ROFL

and yes teachers should be punished for that tooooooooROFL

thambu

IF-Achieverz

thambu

Posted: 09 March 2010 at 1:16pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by AmbyCious

and yes teachers should be punished for that tooooooooROFL

lol....LOL you both are funny jee  .... " Crime and punish "  hahaaa

I want to implement a rule  that teacher  should sing and dance before staring a lecture in class room LOLROFL 

AmbyCious

IF-Dazzler

AmbyCious

Posted: 09 March 2010 at 1:54pm | IP Logged

lol....LOL you both are funny jee  .... " Crime and punish "  hahaaa

I want to implement a rule  that teacher  should sing and dance before staring a lecture in class room LOLROFL 

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww teachers singing and dancingDeadDead
hw abt a school where we all get a private cubical type room..we can sit alone and watch the teacher give their boring lecture on a tv ROFL ii'm a private person u see ROFL

strawberryshake

IF-Sizzlerz

strawberryshake

Posted: 10 March 2010 at 3:42am | IP Logged
in exams students should be required to write the questions of the given answers instead of answers of the given questions

strawberryshake

IF-Sizzlerz

strawberryshake

Posted: 10 March 2010 at 3:44am | IP Logged
and yes one more
ALL THE PROJECTORS AND COMPUTERS IN THE SCHOOLS AND COLLEGES SHOULD BE RESERVED FOR MOVIE SHOWS INSTEAD OF STUPID PRESENTATIONS LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top