Page   of 5
Page 3 Page 5

thambu

IF-Achieverz

thambu

Posted: 04 March 2010 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AmbyCious

Originally posted by thambu

they should  allow the students  to attend   cell phones inside the class room atleast for five minutes ...Day Dreaming

they should allow to chat  in internet  inside the class room while teachers are not lecturing ......well yea LOL

they should allow to put hands around the necks of our friends in the class room  at the time of  listening  to lectures ...Ermm kya?ErmmLOLoh most importantly...dey shud allow us to throw things at the teacher ROFL omg it would be sooo much fun..i'd go and buy some really good stones CoolROFL

OMG!!!!   throwing chak pieces is okey yaar  ...but throwing stones is a serious rule ....  kahin sar pe lag gaya tho khoon nikal aayega na yaar....  kya aap teachers in blood dekh sakti ho ...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Make your own RULES !! (Page 2)" in Chit Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

love_vs_hate

Goldie

love_vs_hate

Posted: 04 March 2010 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
nice topic... i don't want to make any rule... lol...

AmbyCious

IF-Dazzler

AmbyCious

Posted: 05 March 2010 at 11:50am | IP Logged

[/QUOTE]

OMG!!!!   throwing chak pieces is okey yaar  ...but throwing stones is a serious rule ....  kahin sar pe lag gaya tho khoon nikal aayega na yaar....  kya aap teachers in blood dekh sakti ho ...

I think throwing chalks would be fun too,you can throw hard to show how angry you are.
and stones......special edition for history teachers ROFL

thambu

IF-Achieverz

thambu

Posted: 05 March 2010 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AmbyCious

I think throwing chalks would be fun too,you can throw hard to show how angry you are.
and stones......special edition for history teachers ROFL
[/QUOTE] 

okie accepted that's your rule amby jee LOLROFL

my rule is   .....  whenever a sweet  lady teacher looks at me  I shall  give her a smileBig smile and wink Winkat her ...and she should reply to me in the same way .....  ROFL

Edited by thambu - 05 March 2010 at 2:00pm

-Pinky-

IF-Dazzler

-Pinky-

Posted: 05 March 2010 at 4:49pm | IP Logged
at school....
 facebook should be unblocked!!  seriously teachers should post notes/ hw etc on facebook ... not on their boring websites.. n we should be allowed to access fb from school anytime! n not just fb... all the good websites should be unblocked

sleeping in the class should be acceptable. they should give us 10- 15 minutes for  a power nap before boring classes like history!

lunch should be extended to 2 hrs!!

coming late should be ok.. n no fuss should be made about it.. be glad that we showed up LOL

thats its...

my life would be so much better if these rules existed!!

AmbyCious

IF-Dazzler

AmbyCious

Posted: 05 March 2010 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Pinky-

sleeping in the class should be acceptable. they should give us 10- 15 minutes for  a power nap before boring classes like history!

coming late should be ok.. n no fuss should be made about it.. be glad that we showed up LOL

@ bold..ur truly hilarious ROFL
@thambujee..hmm what else can we throw? i would lyk  a rule of 'sit wherever u want' and 'throw whatever u wan't..dat way i could sit at te back and aim at the history teacher ROFL

Star_on_earth

IF-Rockerz

Star_on_earth

Posted: 06 March 2010 at 3:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Pinky-

at school....

coming late should be ok.. n no fuss should be made about it.. be glad that we showed up LOL ..as if u r doing a favor on them WinkLOL

thambu

IF-Achieverz

thambu

Posted: 06 March 2010 at 3:48pm | IP Logged
Iwould  like to impliment this rule in colleges and universities  ... we could  eat  popcorn and sip coke in class rooms when there is a lecture on ...in that way we wont  get boredom on bored classes

Post Reply New Post

Go to top