Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam

IS YAMI DIFFERENT IN REAL LIFE.

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

NAHUSH88

Groupbie

NAHUSH88

Posted: 02 March 2010 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
I WOULD SAY THAT THE CHARACTER OF YAMI GAUTAM IN THE SERIAL IS THE IDEAL CHARACTER FOR A GIRL IN REAL LIFE ALSO.I AM WATCHING THIS SERIAL ONLY BECAUSE OF YAMI GAUTAM.I THINK THAT YAMI SHOULD BE LIKE THAT IN THE REAL LIFE ALSO.ACTUALLY MANY THINGS HAPPENS TO ME FOR THE FIRST TIME DUE TO THIS SERIAL.
1. I HAVE BEEN ADDICTED TO A SERIAL FOR THE FIRST TIME.
2. I HAVE SEEN THE MOST BEAUTIFUL GIRL OF THE UNIVERSE FOR THE FIRST TIME.
3. I ALWAYS HAVE A IDEAL FACE IN MY MIND FROM THE SCHOOL TIME,BUT I M NOT ABLE TO CONFIGURATE THE FACE AND WHEN I SAW YAMI GAUTAM FOR THE FIRST TIME, I SAID THIS IS IT.SO FIRST TIME I HAVE SEEN MY IDEAL FACE.
4. THE WAY YAMI GAUTAM HAS PLAYED THIS CHARACTER WITH SUCH TRUTHFULNESS.I HAVEN'T SEEN ANY ACTOR PLAYING HIS ROLE WITH SINCERITY LIKE YAMI GAUTAM HAS PLAYED.
5.NOBODY HAS PORTRAYED A GIRL BEFORE LIKE THAT WITH SUCH SIMPLICITY,OR I WOULD SAY ITS
THE MAGIC OF YAMI GAUTAM THAT WHATEVER SHE HAS DONE IN THE SERIAL IS LOOKING PERFECT.
6.IF I HAVE TO CHOOSE A GIRL FOR MARRIAGE,THEN SURELY SHE SHOULD BE LIKE YAMI GAUTAM.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "IS YAMI DIFFERENT IN REAL LIFE." in Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

AbhishekChaurey

Groupbie

AbhishekChaurey

Posted: 04 March 2010 at 11:52am | IP Logged
fooh baap re itni jabardast liking
now there is nothing you left for us to say

and if its about shadi whay a girl like yami
if yami is already there

fatafat grab a ticket of mumbai and go.....

kya pata ye payar kaam kar jae?

Post Reply New Post

Go to top