Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

India-Forums

Plz change the Male lead (ishaan) (Page 9)

sanw IF-Sizzlerz
sanw
sanw

Posted: 26 August 2010 at 1:34am | IP Logged
I think the way the CVs want to show ishaan, is exactly the way jay Soni has been dressed and made to act.
he is doing the job superbly as an actor-ishaan

infact the way suhaan & her background has been potrayed are opposite of isshan and his family background---- & this is why the show is going great guns!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gendaphoolpnbrainychild92

Sinha18 IF-Dazzler
Sinha18
Sinha18

Posted: 26 August 2010 at 3:21am | IP Logged
Moderator must delete this topic. We are not here to criticize some one. In my view jai soni is doing his job in an excellent way and he is completely inside the character. With such a natural acting and natural touch to the character, it is just impossible to imagine some one other as Ishaan. Jai is just superb and far better than any other . Please delete this topic, it will make SGP fans happySmile.

Edited by Sinha18 - 26 August 2010 at 3:36am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

gendaphoolpn-Priyaa-brainychild92YusBee

anantnavya Senior Member
anantnavya
anantnavya

Posted: 26 August 2010 at 5:53am | IP Logged

are sab jai soni ke peechay kiu pade hai i luv ragini khanna n jai soni but yhh i agree ke dey don't suit each other coz of ragini kiuke wo jai soni se bari lagti hai isiliye there's no chemistry tum logon ne ragini ke serial pehle dekhe hai is liye tum logo ko us mein koi kami nhi lagti lekin uske rone aur hasne mein wo hamesha fail hoti hai n jai soni is great actor yaar plzzz aise topic yaha mat shuru karo dosro ke fans ke bare mein bhi socha karo ragini isn't my fav but i luv her coz of jai soni

venture IF-Rockerz
venture
venture

Posted: 26 August 2010 at 6:29am | IP Logged
I read everybodyns PO,s until page 7 and could resist writting my own PO. Guyz and Galz, the paring is of SUHANA and ISHAAN, two characters who are just opposite each other in everyway, one is most beautiful and bubbly type full of life and not family oriented at all, ( that is Suhana) where as Ishaan is a simple person who is intelligent but his life revolves around his family and its values. Now come to the point the pairing is NOT between RAGINI KHANNA and JAI SONI as they are marely playing the role of the characters, I think the creatives have done a superb job is choosing both of them as they PORTRAY the character very realistically, look around and you will many happy couples who do not MATCH in anyways but THERE is SOMETHING very SPECIAL which brings them CLOSE and FALL for eachother. Sasural Genda Phool is about a STORY, and thousands of us like it because its LOGICAL story which we can relate and see around us, its not about PAIRING etc, etc. I cant imagine a handsome hunk playing the role of Ishaan, would do justice with the role just by wearing glasses, Jai Soni is just doing fine , there are many episodes where he just stole the show. Ragini is just faboulous .
Somebody wrote this:
at least they shd have made Sid play Ishaan's role..Would have been better i think..
I think that would have completely MURDERED the whole serial there and then

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

gendaphoolpnvishmewellLamia17Dillikudi-Priyaa-YusBeeShwets1502AreYaar

priya_al Goldie
priya_al
priya_al

Posted: 26 August 2010 at 5:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by venture

I read everybodyns PO,s until page 7 and could resist writting my own PO. Guyz and Galz, the paring is of SUHANA and ISHAAN, two characters who are just opposite each other in everyway, one is most beautiful and bubbly type full of life and not family oriented at all, ( that is Suhana) where as Ishaan is a simple person who is intelligent but his life revolves around his family and its values. Now come to the point the pairing is NOT between RAGINI KHANNA and JAI SONI as they are marely playing the role of the characters, I think the creatives have done a superb job is choosing both of them as they PORTRAY the character very realistically, look around and you will many happy couples who do not MATCH in anyways but THERE is SOMETHING very SPECIAL which brings them CLOSE and FALL for eachother. Sasural Genda Phool is about a STORY, and thousands of us like it because its LOGICAL story which we can relate and see around us, its not about PAIRING etc, etc. I cant imagine a handsome hunk playing the role of Ishaan, would do justice with the role just by wearing glasses, Jai Soni is just doing fine , there are many episodes where he just stole the show. Ragini is just faboulous .
Somebody wrote this:
at least they shd have made Sid play Ishaan's role..Would have been better i think..
I think that would have completely MURDERED the whole serial there and then

totally agreed wit u.. cnt say netng much better than tat.. Ishaan-suhaana make a perfect pair accrding to me.. i luv jai as he is noone cud luk so innocent yet a charmer..

Please mods do close this topic as someone else also has requested..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gendaphoolpnbrainychild92

brainychild92 IF-Sizzlerz
brainychild92
brainychild92

Posted: 26 August 2010 at 6:10pm | IP Logged
jay soni is a mndblowing actor n is actually cutee...but here he is portrayed as unattractive cuz thats the point.. beautiful/rich suhana marry poor/plain ishaan..
avadvani Senior Member
avadvani
avadvani

Posted: 26 August 2010 at 6:37pm | IP Logged
I absolutely adore Ishaan's character and I think Jai Soni plays the role perfectly.  He is so true to his character. His love for Suhana shows is so tender and comes across v well. A simple guy who understands a complex person like Suhana and gives her the space she needs in the hope that she will grow to love him.

Go to top