Sasural Genda Phool

Plz change the Male lead (ishaan) (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 9

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 9
Page 5 Page 9

choco.bub

IF-Rockerz

choco.bub

Posted: 04 March 2010 at 3:18pm | IP Logged
Yeah they should change him , like in the Indian Telly Awards, Aamir Ali did this dance where he was an Ishan type of a person so why can't he be Ishan? I think that way Ragmir fans would get what they want and there would be an awesome looking lead couple. Like In DMG season 2, Tamanna and Sid didn't look good together so then they took Tamanna off so they could change Ishan. I agree Jay Soni is good but he's not for Ragini

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

naley4ever

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Plz change the Male lead (ishaan) (Page 4)" in Sasural Genda Phool forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ruma09

ruma09

Posted: 04 March 2010 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
Jay is perfect as ishaan. a good actor need not to depend on couple. karan grover's pairing with all the three riddhimas are successful jennifer's pairing with all her male leads chaitanya, karan grover, karanwahi all success kritika kamra have good chemisrty with karan kundra and vivan both its a mark of good actor. I am sure Ragini is good actor and can make chemisrty with Jay Soni following the script. SGP is about a odd couple they have to convince audience they make an odd couple which successfully they are doing. Ishaan is NOT JUST A NERD. he needs to have a boyish child type of attribute he is not supposed to be a mature man type he has to look very young and unattractive foolish type. If it was like rab ne banadi or do hanson ka joda then any actor old or young can play it by wearing a glass but ishaan's mannerism and looks fit Jay perfectly.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Chit15vedula_1gendaphoolpn-MadRaginiFan---sanchita--

naley4ever

Goldie

naley4ever

Posted: 05 March 2010 at 1:30am | IP Logged
need Aamir Ali with Ragz !!! Jai Soni. is cut BUT he does not suit Ragz @ all he suits ragz sis in SGP better with jai soni !!!  wish jai had another  bro in this SGP & it will be Aamir Ali WOOOOOOOOOOOOOW now that will be cooool Coolme totally with u on this topic they should change the lead actor  , PLeaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ghazal_naz

ghazal_naz

IF-Dazzler

ghazal_naz

Posted: 05 March 2010 at 4:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by naley4ever

need Aamir Ali with Ragz !!! Jai Soni. is cut BUT he does not suit Ragz @ all he suits ragz sis in SGP better with jai soni !!!  wish jai had another  bro in this SGP & it will be Aamir Ali WOOOOOOOOOOOOOW now that will be cooool Coolme totally with u on this topic they should change the lead actor  , PLeaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ME TOOOOOOOOOO
i am a huge fan of ragini and amir's pair
they rock
i love them together
i cant say anything about ishaan yet because i am not sure
but yah i would LOVEto see ragini and amir together again
love them a lot
MY ArbiCryCryCry wish they where in this show

naley4ever

goofi

goofi

Posted: 06 March 2010 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
I agree with everybody, I am big fan of Jai soni since I have seen him Baa Bahu aur Baby as Jigar and in Remot Control. I liked him very much. I think here Ragni is looking older than Jai that is why it is not making good pair, Jai soni looks more younger and cute. Also, his is a briliant actor.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

gendaphoolpnnaley4eversweetymol--sanchita--..Sakeena..

*KT*~Lakshya*

*KT*~Lakshya*

Posted: 07 March 2010 at 5:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by goofi

I agree with everybody, I am big fan of Jai soni since I have seen him Baa Bahu aur Baby as Jigar and in Remot Control. I liked him very much. I think here Ragni is looking older than Jai that is why it is not making good pair, Jai soni looks more younger and cute. Also, his is a briliant actor.

Hi Guys
i am also a silent reader. I joined India forums ages bck but was quite busy to go on. I also agree after Jay Sonis acting in Ba Bahu Aur Baby i adored him. He is really cute but he and Ragini don't suit at all. he looks a lot younger than her. I luv sasural genda phool its now 1 ov my favourite serials and i just hope that the serial doesn't go bad coz of the mix match of the leads.Unhappy.   

sweetymol

sheetallnmdj

sheetallnmdj

Posted: 07 March 2010 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
He is not bad he is nice

gendaphoolpn

2009Rule

2009Rule

Posted: 07 March 2010 at 9:47pm | IP Logged

I agree Ragz deserve someone more better. I would love to see a change there. Bad Casting opposite her.,

Post Reply New Post

Go to top