Sasural Genda Phool

Will Ishaan try to help Preity?

-Ami- thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

With the precap, Preity revealing that she's already married, do you think she will ask for Ishaan's help to hide this fact and he will help? Being the sweet guy that he is..Do you think he will take the risk of helping her out through her problems so that her issue can be solve?

If he says no to this rishta for her, do you think his family will be upset with him? They're very excited and all. But if Ishaan says no to help Preity out, do you think they'll think against his decision? That he made a wrong decision and all. AND. I have a feeling that he'll try to hide the fact that she's married and take the blame of saying to to this rishta upon himself.

What do you guys think will happen? Any thoughts on this?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

The twist in preity's marital status may be revealed tonight...well as in the precap,preity is married but when u guyz will come to know who she is married to,i'm sure u all will be in laughing like hell...iif they show the scene today,then there's lot of comedy in store 4 today...........i know the story but not revealing.let it be a surprise....wait for tonight's episode........
Edited by rijul1 - 14 years ago
-Zoya- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
WEll I think she will say that she is married to her shradha and all...
Waise...
Poor guy...
he will be in great trouble

Take Care
Zoya
LadyMcbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I think being the good Samaritan than Ishaan is ... he'll take the fall and reject her, like Roja where Arvind Swami rejects Roja's elder sister because she is in love with another guy.
RANDN thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
WHO IS PREITY??????????? HELP ME HERE
111192 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: RANDN

WHO IS PREITY??????????? HELP ME HERE

May be they are talking about current track in OBS...............i don't know just guessing.
letitgo thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
πŸ€” Who is preity and who is shradaa ...Are u guys discussing abt some other show characters or what ?

I am totally confused
LadyMcbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Why did this old topic even come up here so late? πŸ˜†

Priety was one of the girls Ishaan saw during his match-making days before his marriage to Suhana. She was really weirdo. She rejected Ishaan because he had no "til" on his back. Thank God!
srkloverdiamond thumbnail
in the hindi version I don't think there was preity
Originally posted by: srkloverdiamond

in the hindi version I don't think there was preity

In both the versions thre was the charachter of preity..but in OBS they had a diff name for the girl...nothin moreπŸ˜›