India-Forums

Update 2/3/05

anitha.b IF-Dazzler
anitha.b
anitha.b

Posted: 02 February 2005 at 3:58pm | IP Logged

Thanks to chetmyster

Update

A massive argument breaks out between Kaveri, Iravati and Babuji. Iravati is furious with Kaveri and cant even look at her and doesnt want her around. She asks Babuji if he knew what Kaveri did to Pratik. Babuji is about to say yes but Kaveri stops him and tells Iravati that Babuji knew nothing..she also swears on her childs life. Anand, Shweta, Malini and Rimjhim have come to watch this fight from afar. The rest of Babuji's family is there too. Iravati says how can Kaveri do this bad thing to her son! Babuji tries to calm her down. Iravati says ''little did i know that my sons wife would be the one to kill him..i always kept the hope alive that his condition would improve..miracles do happen!''. Kaveri says that Pratik was suffering and his disability meant he was crying to be freed from his body. Iravati says ''im disabled..why dont you kill me too!'' and she grabs Babuji's hands and tries to strangle herself with them. Kaveri says that if she feels this way then Kaveri will leave. The family are distressed at whats happening. But Anands camp on the other side are feeling happy..apart from Rimjhim whos burning inside. Kaveri starts taking her son and leaving when Iravati orders her to leave the child behind. Babuji tells Iravati to not separate child and mother. Iravati declares that if Kaveri takes her grandson then she'l kill herself. Everyones shocked.

Rimjhim prays to Gopalji saying she isnt sure what just happened out there and how much truth there is in it but she does know that Kaveri wasnt treated right. Anand comes into the room looking joyous telling Rimjhim that hes so happy that their family is quarelling and eating themselves up. He says hes so happy. He goes on ''First Bhavani's youngest son dies, then his second son is killed by his own wife and his eldest son is off living with some other woman...haha this is great..soon the whole family will fall apart and dissipate''. Anand goes off. Rimjhim says ''no Avinash..u dont want that, this is your family and soon you'll realise this''.

Kaveri tells Babuji that she is going to leave the house to go back to her mothers. Babuji tries to convince her otherwise but Kaveri wants to leave. Babuji says he'l take the blame onto himself if need be and say he was responsible for Pratiks death. Kaveri says ''no i did it..i did what i had to do to Pratik and i'l take the fall''. Babuji tells her that things are tense now and they will calm down. Babuji says that what Iravati said wasnt right and even keeping their grandson isnt right. Babuji promises to return Munna (Kaveri's son) back to her once Iravati's anger has calmed down and Babuji has discussed things with her.

Kaveri returns home to Naina-devi and tells her everything that happened at back home at Babuji's. Naina-devi says ''like hell they'll keep your son Munna''. Naina-devi says they'll get her son back straightway..right now even. Kaveri says that Iravati wont give him up. Naina-devi says that she cant do that and they can use force anyway. Naina-devi says ''i'll get the courts onto them..who do they think they are''. Kaveri looks a tad concerned.

Babuji is getting ready to go out. Bua and Yashoda ask him where hes going. He says hes off to Kaveri's house to pay his apologies because if he doesnt go then they might take things the wrong way. Bua and Yashoda convince him that they will go in his place as he hasnt even fully recovered since coming out of the hospital. Babuji agrees.

Kaveri is sitting at her mothers lush house when the servant tells her that some family members are here to see her. She permits them to come in and see her. However Naina-devi tells Kaveri to go upstairs. Kaveri reluctantly goes. Naina-devi goes to the door and opens to Bua and Yashoda and she rudely says ''speak what do you want?''. Bua says ''i know your mad Naina-devi and thats understandable, we apologise..can we see Kaveri''. Nainadevi replys ''do you have Munna with you?''. Yashoda and Bua say ''No but-'', Naina-devi says ''well you cant see her then..not until we get Munna back..i will take you and your family to court if i have to''. Bua says ''no no..look please we're sorry but dont take us to court, that would be disgraceful''. Naina-devi's sharp gaze doesnt falter and she means business.

Bua and Yashoda arrive back home, they wonder what to tell Babuji as they made no progress. Yashoda says that they need Rimjhims help. Bua isnt sure they should disturb Rimjhim. They go inside and tell an eager Babuji that things didnt go well and Naina-devi wants Munna back otherwise shes talking about going to court. Iravati speaks from the porch ''let her take us to court.. i'll fight her''. Babuji firmly tells Iravati that hes speaking! Babuji asks Bua if they apologised and stuff which they say they did. Iravati says ''bah! apologise..why should we apologise. What kind of woman is that Naina-devi anyway..she has no sense of culture..look at what kind of values shes taught her daughter!''.

Yashoda and Rimjhim have a secret conversation outside where Rimjhim gets really concerned and agrees to go with Yashoda to Naina-devis house to sort things out in favour of the Kaveri situation. Rimjhim goes back inside and gets ready. She leaves the house sneakily at night..meets Yashoda at the front gates. Yashoda feels insecure already (cold feet already). Rimjhim is worried someone might see them so she rushes Yashoda out with her. However Malini (as expected) sees them from behind the bushes (she looks eviler then usual..i think the make-up department have just made her into some female devil nowadays).

PREVIEW
Malini rats on Rimjhim (expected!)...to Anand ...telling him that Rimjhim and Yashoda have gone to Kaveri's house in the middle of the night. Anand looks up at her in shock.

Sumita Senior Member
Sumita
Sumita

Posted: 02 February 2005 at 4:09pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update. I thought things would move a bit faster but I just expected too much I guess.
sukh IF-Rockerz
sukh
sukh

Posted: 02 February 2005 at 4:17pm | IP Logged
yea u r right...... well thanks for the update....
fairy_tale Senior Member
fairy_tale
fairy_tale

Posted: 03 February 2005 at 12:48am | IP Logged
thx for the update
fatty1 Goldie
fatty1
fatty1

Posted: 06 February 2005 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Wink
*~kumudfairy~* Groupbie
*~kumudfairy~*