Bandini

Written Update 2nd March

nikita_88 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ladychaterjee thumbnail
OMG!!! They are just dragging the whole thing now:(

soni-zee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the update Nikki👍🏼, boring episode, they are just draging too much dont know the 7days will change into a month for Santu
Show something good atleast...
soap-critic thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you Nikita.

I am hoping the cat and mouse games end soon. With the new promo info given by bumi, I hope Santu is able to accomplish her mission of making the lion roar. We do not know what happened between the time Santu saw the soap lather and the time when Sandy must have cleaned out the safe. Maybe Santu replaced the original cash with fake notes.
anna44 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you Nikki...

I hope Santu will prove that this money is Fake ...it will be a tight slap in maudeep face as well as DM's face for trusting those NALAYAK Sapola's
ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks Niki for the HUGE EFFORT🤗

Hema even if she replace the real with fake from where did she get the fakey in a short span of time.. Oh wait she might be knowing someone who does this dhanda from jail isnt it😉
neh91 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Santu is sooo stupidd...i jst wanna tell her hw dumb she iss...like find a better to bring the truth out...get a life..
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the update.

The CV actually going to keep their word (finger crossed) and close maundy track this week cause is already the third day in the show. WTH is chemical pot talking about waaris with toral. As much as I would love for it to be khemi since I'm her well wisher and I want her to get everything she deserve I don't think is her. The CV are trying to 😕 us.
RamonaG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9
Why doesnt DM just tell her sorry you're too irresponsible, so hand me back the keys, why is he handing so much of cash to an irresponsible person, why not to his kids who he feels are more worthy? Dont get it, is he scared she might say if I cant have themoney I'll leave? 😉 IF he really doesnt want her why doesnt he just reach a settlement & be well rid of her???? 😕
Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: ammoos

Thanks Niki for the HUGE EFFORT🤗

Hema even if she replace the real with fake from where did she get the fakey in a short span of time.. Oh wait she might be knowing someone who does this dhanda from jail isnt it😉

Hema, brilliant thought, Santu putting fake money to attract the rats👏   Uma, you are on the dot,  Santu knows so many crooks from jail.  Prob one of them minted the fake bills😆
It this is so,  our Super Santu is superbly smart😆  She needs to catch those hungry rats in action.

Why is stupid Moti taunting Champa again😡  Want to slap Moti myself😡
Niki dear, thanks for the UD.😃