Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

thanks for the update

another shade to Abheer characters.
hinz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: Ektaj

Watching the precap .. I had tears in my eyes! OMG .. the way both are so heartbroken when Leher says they cannot be friends anymore. Its obviously hurting her as much as its hurting Abeer 😭 😭  How will I watch this scene tonight   Just from the precap, one can tell what amazing performances they have come up with 👏 

Coming to the episode .. for the first time, I actually felt bad for Kul. One could tell .. he has become so cynical & negative about everything coz of his own pent up emotions about his brother and all that he went through. Ofcourse, blaming Brij for everything was wrong  .. especially not knowing what all he went through himself. In that way I was glad Mridula spoke to Kul about Brij's struggles .. coz doubt Brij would say anything to his brother.

Also .. TN seems to be a really strong man! 😆 It took Abeer all his strength to get his father inside the house! The way he was pushing him in 😛 Overall, a good episode .. Looking forward to the episode today .. and ofcourse, Holiiiiii!! 😃 

well said Eks,I'll need a lot of courage to see them two cry ,sometimes I can relate so well with them,I have seen people cry over break ups and this is not even one of that sort,they havent even started yet and just the thought of not being friends anymore brings so much sadness into their lives but like we all know that this will only make them strong and kuch bi ho ,Yeh Pyar na Hoga Kam :)

I felt the same about Kul,miscommunication can sometimes give rise to many family issues,glad that Mridula(didnt know her name before) cleared it all with him and I liked that about her...
Both were right in their own ways and hope they can live in harmony now after they;ve leant about each others harships.

I know about TN,he must be one strong man,Shukla ka to chodo,wo to hai hi fattu ,Abeer couldn't stop him ? ,now I believe how Brij must have got hurt in real life,the hidden villan in TN /Bhupendra Singh  must have come out unwillingly :)

Jokes apart ,I've started to liek TN again  and I hope Shuklas dont leave just yet,I mean yes we've had enuf of them but I'd like them to get a good bashing from TN and even a thappad if possible before they leave ....oh how I wish to see Shuklain's face then...

Hina

Eksie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
@ Hina - I sooo agree with everything you said.

Watching AbHer cry like that .. God .. my heart broke into a million pieces. And rightly said .. this is not even the that kinda break up .. yet its hurting so much 😭 What will happen when they actually fall in love and may have to go through judaai for a while? I don't even wanna think of that right now!!!

And yes .. I do hope after hearing from Mridula, Kul is now able to bury the hatchet and both families can live in harmony. I have a feeling Kul will somewhat change, henceforth. Though ofcourse, his enimity with TN will remain .. and Kul will come into play majorly when AbHer fall in love. We know that the Mathur family really likes Abeer .. but there has to be some opposition from their side too, right? That .. I think .. will come from Kul. What say?

Bhupendra-ji really gets into the skin of his character, na? 😆 Strong man that he is .. he proved it! 😛 About Shukla's being bashed .. ohhh I wish .. but doubt we will get to see any of that! I'm sure even TN has had enough of maar-dhaad for the day! 😛