Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

QueenAnnie18

Goldie

QueenAnnie18

Posted: 02 March 2010 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Why oh why?????? mai abhi se udaas ho gai Abeer and Leher will not be friends anymore Cry.... is mai becharay Abeer ka kya Kasoor hai? Why is Leher doing this to him? Precap mai Abeer was crying but my heart was breaking!! Koi to kuch karo yaaro!! Everything has happened due to that Shukla Family Angry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kimpansihujyoti06Eksie

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Dosti nahi ho sakti" in Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kimpan

Goldie

kimpan

Posted: 02 March 2010 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Is the precap for today's episode, have u already watched it?!
yeh tho hona hi tha....Cry

QueenAnnie18

Goldie

QueenAnnie18

Posted: 02 March 2010 at 9:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kimpan

Is the precap for today's episode, have u already watched it?!
yeh tho hona hi tha....Cry

yes i watched it just now, Brij BP has shoot up due to his fight with Kul. Kul has told everything openly what he thinks about Brij, Mathur. Precap was sad, Leher telling Abeer that we can't be friends anymore, both were crying.

rabzonedge

IF-Sizzlerz

rabzonedge

Posted: 02 March 2010 at 10:46am | IP Logged
haan but ultimate dosti hogi par kaise ye dekhna hai????????????????????

sihu

Goldie

sihu

Posted: 02 March 2010 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
Yes, Leher was crying and that was sad, but when tears rolled down Abeer's face, that was heartbreaking.

Eksie

IF-Stunnerz

Eksie

Posted: 03 March 2010 at 1:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sssiham

Yes, Leher was crying and that was sad, but when tears rolled down Abeer's face, that was heartbreaking.

I agree .. Seeing them cry is so heartbreaking Cry Cry I felt my heart break into a million pieces Broken Heart  Abeer looked like a lost child .. Ouch Ouch 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

QueenAnnie18

musatfadking

musatfadking

Posted: 03 March 2010 at 2:01am | IP Logged
yes the precap was very sad .leher was crying & saying that they cant be frends anymore & then abeer also started crying. that was really heartbreaking

QueenAnnie18

Noorii

Noorii

Posted: 03 March 2010 at 2:02am | IP Logged

seriously I really cant see them cryingCry

and Ektamy heart broke in zillion piecesBroken Heart

QueenAnnie18

Post Reply New Post

Go to top