Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MagadhSundari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
@ Lali - 1st of thanks for stacking the avis, you da best πŸ€—Pushp Vatika sig is a real stunner, def using when I'm done with finals and can revamp the sigbox! It's gawwwwjus, I love the flower you added.... so dreamy and cute 😍 The NDTV and classic Ramayan combo too is stunning, perfect avi moments πŸ‘  The style of the avis is really cool too, the whole b/w-color combo. And thanks for the start on the avi-stacking lesson, gotta wait until finals are over to dld it though cuz only when I delete a bunch of school stuff will I have disk space for another program πŸ˜” Will def dld it by this wknd though, esp since you added the info on the unlimited slideshow making ability.... yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy The stacked SK avis are amazing , will def use soon! And no worries, no hurries for the replying - all is forgiven as long as you watch 5-6 parts of SK and discuss with me this wknd πŸ˜› πŸ˜† j/k... take your time luv.

@ Aishi - lolz so sorry to hear that you had to experience the horror that is Grapes of Wrath as well... my friend Allie had said the funniest thing ever about that nasty ending, but I can't put it here so I'll tell you some other time πŸ˜† And soooo glad you liked the pic updt, it's one of my fav scenes ever cuz everyone's acting is sooo touchingly real... how about some masterpiece siggies off of it πŸ˜‰ And congrats on the Hindi lessons, you can watch SK with Lali and talk her through it then πŸ˜›

@ Gunia - thanks for the gorgeous welcome behna, tumhara nischhal prem paakar hum gadgad ho gaye πŸ€— But Lolu the Golu Molu... mujhe computer ke zariye dekh kaise liya 😲 πŸ˜† j/k... And why would I mind yaar... the pic updt was lovely! Maine to us SiyaRam scene ke 3-4 shots hi liye siggie ke liye, but you did a full fledged updt so thank you! Just one advice in case you didn't know - pause the vid before taking the pics, thode aur spasht dikhaayi denge 😳 And when taking from youtube, under the vid - somewhere near the volume control - there is a button that says "360" and if you click it becomes "480" and sometimes even "720" - the higher the number, the clearer the vid will be. So sowwie I can't be of any help with photofiltre, as I don't use it - only Lali and Aish do. Anything to do with pixlr feel free to ask! But I doubt you need to cuz the new round of sigs has come out STUNNING... love the Krishna-Vasudevaki Milan sig and the mothers day ones, perfect backgrounds, pics, and text chosen... very very touching creations πŸ‘
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
πŸ‘ Can't wait for more!

@ Shivang bhaiya - can't wait for the rest of those dialogues, then Very glad you enjoyed the pic updt and the answers to Lali's questions! Lol adjectives jo bhi likhe, achhe lage, maza aa gaya... bhaiya ki to gaali bhi achhi lagegi so if you run out of words you can use them also πŸ˜† or Gujju would work, at least "bahu saras che" I understand πŸ˜† But anyways very happy you enjoyed, further evidence of how like-minded we are. And brilliant explanation about bhoot-pret, yes in that context it makes sense... would be quite pompous of us to assume that we can see everything that exists with our 3-D eyes even though there might be so many other dimensions... long as we're not calling them evil souls, which it seems are inherently neutral so can't be evil. Let me know whenev you've seen one of those movies/heard songs, and we'll discuss 

@ Anku - duddddeeeee when was your b-day and why'd no one tell me 😲 😭
Sooooo sorry I missed it honeybunch, happy happy happy b-day to you and may God bless you with many many many more πŸ€— Quick obligatory reminder - Sita Maa info post that was meant for DM πŸ˜‰ There, that's done πŸ˜† Once again best of luck for finals, mera ek result aaya... got an A, so thank you ALL for your good wishes... and can't wait for some awesome discussions!

@ Divya - gorgeouusssss mothers' day sigs hun, perfect pics! can't wait to see more πŸ‘
MagadhSundari thumbnail
A couple of SiyaRam siggies I made on Lali's req, plz ask her before using... she found the most adorable, appropriate quote for it! hope you like!

MagadhSundari thumbnail
Guyssss.... you know how a while ago, like when we had FCs rather than CCs πŸ˜† I had shared some of our fav background instrumentals from Ramayan and SK over slideshows of scenes they were used in? Like the pushp vatika tune, the makhan chori tune, etc? Well those were only 3 of like 15-20 such tunes I've cleared all the dialogues out of and saved as ringtones, cell alarms, etc so I'll be doing more now as I get more free time. Any particular ones you guys remember and love, let me know and I'll prioritize. Until then, here goes one of my very fav sad tunes from the shows, we first heard it when Ram, Lakshman, and Sita bow to Dashrath for the last time before vanvaas, and then it was used again in various SiyaRam-remember-each-other scenes, Ram-Kaushalya reunion, post-Sita vanvaas, VD mourning babies, and Krishna-VD reunion (was reminded of the tune by that pic updt). So, here it goes, enjoy!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_n9_wQ510a0[/YOUTUBE]
MagadhSundari thumbnail
A small mixed-bag pic updt πŸ˜ƒ

Siya serving Ram:

Ravan and Mandodari mourn for Meghnaad (everyone but SiyaRam hugs, apparently)

VasuDevaki  Wedding:

And... another poster from Sunil Pandey's first movie πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Edited by lola610 - 13 years ago
muffins2waffles thumbnail
Lola - Haha. PM me about what your friend Allie said, I'm curious. OMG I wanted to puke at the end :P And will definitely make some mytho siggies. Atleast 2 by the next update :) Yea, my dad (well Lali's dad too I guess :p llolll) is finally officially teaching me because he bought this book as a basis. He would teach Lali too but apparently she's too busy with college. Ha, what kind of an excuse is that? J/K J/K πŸ˜† 

Anyway gorgeous new pic update! Absolutely loved it! Especially the Devaki Vasudev wedding pics, they are amazing. Devaki looks gorgeous. I love that scene but it makes me sad because of what happens after :( Will make some sigs from it. (Notice i say that all the time but this time promise!)

And lovely tune you posted there! Brilliant! Oh oh oh JR's request is AMAZZINNNG! LOVE how you blended it! :D So fabulous, the first is my favorite. Love how you lightened the pics in the background and made the chudamani pic the center of attentionn...Super pretty!

Edited by aishi.muffin - 13 years ago
Gunia - No problem hunn! You're so sweet yourself! The sweetest of all ;) LOL Gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous fabulous Mother's Day siggie! It's SOOOOOO cute! Love the Krishna pics you chose ☺️ Pics and everything is just fantastic, like all your creations!

Parina - Oh my gosshhhh, those are some beautiful creations you have there! Just super! My favorites are the Krishna one 😍 I LOVE hoe you did the flowers in the background, makes it super stunning and colorful. Wonderful work!
And Lola, will get to reading that article of Shri Krishna you posted, soounds amazing!

Janaki - The SiyaRam parchment transparent sig is AMAZING! Wonderful, brilliant! Amazing! The blending is soo cute, nice text choice!

I'm running out of adjectives to use for your guys :) Hehe.

Congrats on 100 pages guys! Let's open 100 more CC's minimum! I'll be here till I'm 40 if I must! πŸ₯³ :D

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: lola610

@ Lali - 1st of thanks for stacking the avis, you da best πŸ€—Aww, no probs! Was happy too.πŸ˜ƒ Pushp Vatika sig is a real stunner, def using when I'm done with finals and can revamp the sigbox! It's gawwwwjus, I love the flower you added.... so dreamy and cute 😍Aww, thanks so much, Loli, way to make me go to sleep all happy today!πŸ€—β˜ΊοΈ Am so glad you like it, that scene is one of my very favs!Day Dreaming The NDTV and classic Ramayan combo too is stunning, perfect avi moments πŸ‘  The style of the avis is really cool too, the whole b/w-color combo. Muy Gracias Amiga! It really means a lot coming from you!😳 All thanks to you that I even know how to make avis, so credit goes to you! And thanks for the start on the avi-stacking lesson, gotta wait until finals are over to dld it though cuz only when I delete a bunch of school stuff will I have disk space for another program πŸ˜”Lol, don't worry, take your time. Just tell me when to start the tuts when you downloaded it. Perhaps by that time I'll have discovered other 'cool' features on it.πŸ˜‰  Will def dld it by this wknd though, esp since you added the info on the unlimited slideshow making ability.... yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy I know, right? Now that I know we can use as many sigs as we want, can't decide on which.πŸ˜† The stacked SK avis are amazing , will def use soon! And no worries, no hurries for the replying - all is forgiven as long as you watch 5-6 parts of SK and discuss with me this wknd πŸ˜› πŸ˜† j/k... take your time luv. Lol, thanks, glad you like! And will def watch the next part soon, can't wait myself! Miss discussing it with you.πŸ˜ƒ

Btw, thanks so much once again for my req, it's gorgeous!Day Dreaming Like Aishi said, can't think of enough adjectives to describe how much I love it!
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
SUPERB siggies everyone!!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Gunia and Parina, your mother's day siggies are outstanding!😍 Wow, words fail to describe how GORGEOUS they are!

Guniakins, the way you blended the pics is just sooooooooooooooooo etheral and lovely beyond description!

Parina, the textures and effects you used are sooooooooooooo mindblowing, can't keep my eyes off of them!

Both of you deserve this as my thanks for sharing such lovely work!πŸ˜ƒ