Posted: 14 years ago

This idea struck me yesterday. Why can't we have blogs on IF for people who like blogging? I mean, IF is already such a large community, so bloggers wouldn't have to go around looking for a circle of readers, plus I'm sure alot of us like blogging. It'd be a nice idea for members to have their own IF-Blog. It's just a raw idea, but I think it sounds good.

What do you think? 😃
Neeta ,  Vijay said its coming soon , dont know when BTW !!! 😆😆😆

I am eagerly waiting for it, Vijay Bhaiyya did say that they are working on it, I have been wanting to Blog for so long 😆😆
Originally posted by Imran94

I am eagerly waiting for it, Vijay Bhaiyya did say that they are working on it, I have been wanting to Blog for so long 😆😆

Yup me too , even I am waiting for it eagerly !!! 😃 I love to blog and whats better than blogging on I-F ?? 😃

Originally posted by Ishan.

Yup me too , even I am waiting for it eagerly !!! 😃 I love to blog and whats better than blogging on I-F ?? 😃

Yeah, Same here, But I hope we get access to our own Admin Panel, where we can Re-arrange our Blog, you know design and stuff, dnt know if you get me 😆
Originally posted by Imran94

Yeah, Same here, But I hope we get access to our own Admin Panel, where we can Re-arrange our Blog, you know design and stuff, dnt know if you get me 😆

Yup I got it !!! 😳 😆😆 and i agree with u !!! 👍🏼

Damn you guys. I thought my idea was original 😆 You just busted my moment of glory 😆

Eagerly waiting for it! :)
Originally posted by CZ..

Damn you guys. I thought my idea was original 😆 You just busted my moment of glory 😆

Eagerly waiting for it! :)

Weren't you knowing IF is going to have blogs ?? 😲😲 Its a well known fact . Anyways leave it !! BTW your sig should be My Name is Neeta !!! 😆😆😆

Originally posted by Ishan.

Weren't you knowing IF is going to have blogs ?? 😲😲 Its a well known fact . Anyways leave it !! BTW your sig should be My Name is Neeta !!! 😆😆😆

Err..No 🤔

Haha, actually my username was Neetz, so most people thought my name is Neetz (not a long road from Neetz to neeta, but still) so hence 'I'm Neetz' 😆
gr8 idea CZ

i think vijay considering this

can't wait