Baa Bahoo Aur Baby (Baa Bahu Aur Baby)

Remote Control Episodes etc here! (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

instantkhichdi

Goldie

instantkhichdi

Posted: 03 March 2010 at 7:29am | IP Logged

Approve

Edited by instantkhichdi - 03 March 2010 at 7:29am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Remote Control Episodes etc here! (Page 2)" in Baa Bahoo Aur Baby (Baa Bahu Aur Baby) forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

instantkhichdi

Goldie

instantkhichdi

Posted: 12 March 2010 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Simmi ji..u can close this topic, so that other topics can find space at the first page..This forum has started getting lifeless!..I am having trouble in locating and figuring out correct episodes on my hard disk..I will PM the interested members the new links when they are available.

instantkhichdi

Goldie

instantkhichdi

Posted: 12 March 2010 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
I have only first part of second epi..sorry guys..
so i will only post an update of remaining part.

Simmi ji its up to u if u want this thread to continue, i think i can manage without thread too..so if u have a feeling that this isnt allowed here, u are free to close it. Smile

birju4baby

Goldie

birju4baby

Posted: 12 March 2010 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by instantkhichdi

I have only first part of second epi..sorry guys..
so i will only post an update of remaining part.

Simmi ji its up to u if u want this thread to continue, i think i can manage without thread too..so if u have a feeling that this isnt allowed here, u are free to close it. Smile
I was really looking forward to watching remote control... It would help us in filling the Void created by Baa Bahu aur Baby ... especially since it has our dear gattu ...
Remote control has not been seen by many members so it will be something new .. so new discussions can take place .. I really hope SImran, if you could allow discussions of other Hats Off Shows like Remote COntrol,,Svs who dont have their own forum ... Please Ji Smile

instantkhichdi

Goldie

instantkhichdi

Posted: 13 March 2010 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
I will try to upload it till thursday.
Format converters are giving some errors., i am trying to solve it.

~*simran*~

IF-Veteran Member

Posted: 14 March 2010 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

instantkhichdi

Goldie

instantkhichdi

Posted: 15 March 2010 at 8:22am | IP Logged
EPISODE 1 PICTURE RECAP:

EPISODE 1 WRITTEN UPDATE:

On their 21st wedding anniversary, Babulnath and Baari wake up early morning and exchange gifts without their children (Bunty and Bubbly) knowing about it. They wonder whether the children would remember their anniversary at all. Sadly none of them remember. Disappointed but raring to celebrate on their own, they practically ask their children to leave the house at earliest. But Bunty and Bubbly eventually remember it and decide to give their parents a surprise party at a coffee shop on their own. At night they surprise their parents by wishing them with a greeting card and drag them to a coffee shop. The family enjoys the coffee in a sleek atmosphere but Bunty gets a shock to see the bill. He had not accounted for the VAT surcharge on the bill and he is short of money. Baari eventually saves them by paying the remaining amount she always carries in case of an emergency. As they leave the shop a stranger sitting at the same coffee shop, who can predict the future, predicts the drastic change that beholds Babulnath's family future.

NOTICE: If anyone wants to watch it again, PM me.

EPISODE 2:(Baabulnath chalay TV Kharidnay!)LOL

Video Link:
Part 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X1HONkwN-AQ
Duration: 8 Minutes only.

Broken Heartsorry guys.. I was unable to find part 2 and 3, so I am giving an update for them.
Pls dont worry about bad quality, after 3rd episode (which is a really nice episode!) all episodes are in High Quality, downloaded from forums.

EPISODE 2 Written update:

PART 1
Babulnath and Baari purchase a television set for the first time in their life, surrendering to their children's constant demands. They settle for the smallest TV in the shop, much to the irritation of the children and the salesman. Eventually the parents buy a TV set without a remote control. Next day the Cable operator arrives at Babul's residence to adjust the channels. He adjusts all excluding a channel by the name of Golden Eye.

PART 2
Golden eye channel is introduced as a channel that's going through a rough patch. The channel has a bad reputation because of showing adult movies at late night slot. The channel naturally has low trps and is on verge of closure.
 This is the last chance for the new channel head Vaasu to put them back on track. Vaasu reveals his ambitious plans to get the channel on top. He announces that the channel should withdraw the adult oriented content, saying that  a tired aam-aadmi, who returns home after work and sits in front of TV for relaxing can't stand such cheap content.

PART 3
Babulnaath and baari were unable to understand why cable operator didnt install golden eye channel.Actually the cable operator was unable to speak about the adult content in front of the family.Babulnaath came to know about channel's reality from his friend dino, while bari comes to know from radhabai.Both are in shock...they thought that they have made mistake by purchasing a TV. Meanwhile vaasu reveals his  plan which was that the common man, who saw the world on TV till date,  now the world is going to see him on the TV.Star

END

I wish I had the complete episode...It was full of comedy punches..
If by chance I find it, I will post it..I think I had the complete epi..but I was unable to locate it..

Episode 3 (babulnaath tarse ek neend ki jhapki ke liye!) will be uploaded till sunday. I have the complete episode, so don't worry!Smile

Edited by instantkhichdi - 15 March 2010 at 10:30am

birju4baby

Goldie

birju4baby

Posted: 16 March 2010 at 12:54am | IP Logged
Thanx
My Favoriteb lines

SHopkeeper :Aap 27 inch kaa flat leejeeye
Baari:Hum to 350 feet ke flat mein rehte hain

Shopkeeper:Aap indian TV lengee
Baari:To Mein kya tumhe African deekhtee hoon

Aisaa lugtaa hain jaise keeseene Handicam se shoot keeya hain ..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top