Ishaan similars Raj Pal Yadav

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Ambrosia

IF-Veteran Member

Ambrosia

*CID banner Contest Winner*

Posted: 02 March 2010 at 5:45am | IP Logged

This thought didn't cross my mind until I watched "Main mere patni aur woh" today. There Raj Pal yadav reminded me of Ishaan specially when he is riding his scooty. He seemed to be having trouble managing the scooty as every time he was slipping off his position when he pressed on the brakesConfused. It could be because he is short and Raj Paj ji played had similar situations in that film. Did anyone else notice?Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evalilindiangurl13

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ishaan similars Raj Pal Yadav" in Sasural Genda Phool forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 02 March 2010 at 8:47am | IP Logged
Yh some similarity with the scooter bit part for sure..as for the movie i think it mainly dealt with Raj Pals insecurity about himself... n later his wife.. !!

Cute topic yaar.. Tongue

Post Reply New Post

Go to top