Fan Fictions

Mayur FF:The 7th Chapter Of Life

thenarcissist thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
Hey Guys!
Another FF by me!
I know Blind Date needs to be updated....
but i couldnt resist typing this.....

The Story revolves around 12 7th graders, including Mayank and Nupur. It shows how Mayank and Nupur's love blossoms over all difficulties.

The Seventh Chapter Of Life: Part 1

"Guys, have you started without me?" Rashi rushed towards her chair where her whole group was sitting. The girls Shruthi, Mrinalika, Saloni, Dia and Gunjan smiled at her, while the boys were too busy in their game of CTD- Condition Truth or Dare.

"So Rashi ben, what's the latest juicy gossip?" Shruthi asked, looking up from her plate." Any new link-ups in class… or any new break-ups?"

"No such luck. It was mom's phone. There's one of our family friends in U.S.A and they are shifting here, so her daughter will be studying here and I have to introduce her to all of you and help her adjust in the school atmosphere." Rashi sighed. "She's some industrialist's daughter. Well, she's not a bad girl, but still, she might be moody and fussy and hard to handle."

"Just like you Rashi." Mrinalika commented, and the whole table broke into laughter.

"Gunjan, how are your history classes going?" Rashi quickly asked, trying to change the topic." I've just heard Sam's veryyyyy…..'hot'?" she teased the blushing Gunjan.

"No he's not! I don't like Samrat, I say that for the last time!" Gunjan shouted.

Samrat, along with the other boys Benji, Aditya and Adhiraj looked up." What did you just say?"
Gunjan looked nervously at the girls who couldn't control smirking." Nothing, you do your work."

"Whatever." Samrat shrugged and the boys returned to their game.

"Oh…come on guys! How many times will I tell you not to tease anyone in class? These rumours hurt." Shruthi said angrily.

"Ya, I support Shru completely." Mrinalika said, putting her hand on Shruthi's shoulder." Remember that rumour that there was something going on between me and Sid? I was so devastated."

"Ya, anyone would be if they were teased with 'langotiya'." Saloni commented and the whole table broke into laughter.

-------------------------------------------------------

Benji spun the bottle around as the boys expectantly and curiously surrounded the table, staring at the bottle. At last the spinning stopped, and the guys sat back.

"Ah, Adhiraj my boy, today's my day. The bottle is between us!!" Aditya said rubbing his hands, his eyes gleaming with mischief. Adhiraj gulped with fright.

"So tell me, truth or dare? Oh wait, this has to be dare. Remember the last time when you forced me to take dare? This is my chance. You…….."

Adhiraj closed his eyes in fright and crossed his fingers.

"You have to dress like a princess and roam around the whole school." Aditya announced, bringing about wolfing howls and whistles on the table.

"Ya Adhiraj, come on! You have to do this! Izzat ka sawaal hai!!" Dia cheered.

"Dia, izzat ka nahi izzat lutane ka sawaal hai! I'm so not gonna do this!" Adhiraj pouted.

"You have to Adhiraj! Come on! Come on guys, Adhiraj! Adhi, Adhi, Adhi, Adhi…" Shruthi began to cheer followed by the whole table. Soon the canteen was filled with seventh graders cheering.

"Okay, where's the dressing room?" Adhiraj finally said, unenthusiastically.

"That's better." Rashi tapped his head as the girls lead him in.

-------------------------------------------------------

"I Looked into your blue eyes and then forgot who I was, a different man, a loving man, I became."

"What rubbish is this? How can we 7th standards read such explicit things?" Nupur glanced at her English chapter again and went blank. She sighed loudly and placed her book on her head.

"Am I ever gonna learn this?"

"You don't need to anymore, sweets." Nupur lifted her head dropping the book on the bed. "Di, don't twist your tales anymore. What's the matter? What have you been trying to say since the past one week?"

"I have been trying to say that this book, your class and your school, all these are going to change." Her elder sister Tanisha said.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean we're going back to India." Tanisha replied.

Nupur fell off her bed with excitement. "What? Are you serious?"

Tanisha simply nodded.

"Yay! Yay, yay, yay, yay..." Nupur danced around her room as her sister left her to her wildness.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..pebo.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hey
 shruti!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i really liked this new ff

i know blind date needs to be updated

i dont comment but i surely doo read]

i really just loved this concept of seventh graders man

im really looking forward for an update

i mean this concept is..............😳

okay fine thanks a lot

jaldi update karna

thanks for the pm

by the way im first

love pebo
Edited by pebolovesmayur - 14 years ago
-afsha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
The start was fab yaar
Loved it
Missed Mayu in boys group
Adhi becaming Princess wuld be fun to imagine😆
Liked wen Gun said i dnt lik Sam n Sam heard it😆
Liked the whole
Liked Nups entry
1st tim she was wit book in strt of FF😆
Loved the whole update
shinz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
it was a wonderful start Shru...i am so glad u are writing more...i already toldu how much i adore ur stuff!

plus...that vday MN os is left to complete haan😆 *stern muh* LOL...and then blind date....u already know!

but wonderfully written..i m liking this 7th grade love story concept!

and do drop in the CC yaar! 😆
Hey Shruti

First of all I got confuse with that username

when I came here I got to know it was you

Nice concept

Gr88 start dear

Do cont soon

plz do update blind date also

Thanks for the PM

luv
Nidzy
aish_punk thumbnail
hey shru..nice FF..

so they're 7th graders?..nice..they too had a gang n had awesome fun at school..aww..Gunjan liked Sam..so cute..

Adhiraj got a dare to dress like a prnicess..n he had to do it..everyone forced him to..

he went to the dressing room to change..

Nupur didn't want to read all that stuff..n her sis said that they're goin bck to India..she got so excited?..wow!..

thnx 4 d PM
update soon

-aish
Mahima_13 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
awesome start......

7th graders nice...........

can't wait to read........

where's mayank............
preethis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
very nice FF dear.. its very wonderful.. pm me when you update...
artiinluv thumbnail
luv ya buddy
continu soon
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
hey shruti gr8 start dear...........really lookin 4wd...btw plzz update d Blind Date ff sooooooooon..........plzzzzzzzz