Uttaran

twist in icchas's marriage

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

roopashetty82

roopashetty82

Posted: 02 March 2010 at 4:15am | IP Logged
we all know that iccha is marring vansh because of the great stupid tappu in order to stop divorceAngry. but after the iccha's marrige ,i really want veer to divorce tappu irrespective of iccha's sacrificeClap

so now iccha will be bundela bhahu and taps will be divorce. i really reallly want veer to marry a beautiful and more importantly an intelligent girlClapClap.

so guys imagine these two sick sisters and nani will be caught in their own web and finally veer can laugh at them and all veer fansLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL.

what say guys............

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shanthagp05lrl fannavaneetashahsb_26sihu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "twist in icchas's marriage" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

payel_roy

IF-Dazzler

payel_roy

Posted: 02 March 2010 at 4:26am | IP Logged
ahhh!! well i like veer ichcha pair more than veer but yeah difinately TAPNI or HORROR NAPS should be punished for their evil but the creatives are never expexted to do so.........
we better get ready to watch veer taps togetherAngry and if we cant then we should stop watching the show for everShocked

priyu_friend

priyu_friend

Posted: 02 March 2010 at 4:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by roopashetty82

we all know that iccha is marring vansh because of the great stupid tappu in order to stop divorceAngry. but after the iccha's marrige ,i really want veer to divorce tappu irrespective of iccha's sacrificeClap

so now iccha will be bundela bhahu and taps will be divorce. i really reallly want veer to marry a beautiful and more importantly an intelligent girlClapClap.

so guys imagine these two sick sisters and nani will be caught in their own web and finally veer can laugh at them and all veer fansLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL.

what say guys............
good idea. at least then ichcha and b house will get rid of tapu
i guess there are many questions on what veer is going to do after vansh-ichcha marriage
well, time will tell us what will happen in uttaran (hope they do something sensible and good)

Evita.

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 02 March 2010 at 4:45am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sihu

sihu

Goldie

sihu

Posted: 02 March 2010 at 5:18am | IP Logged
Thats what even I was thinking....Ichcha gets married to Vansh to keep Taps happy, but Veer still does not accept Taps as his wife and then all that comes tumbling out of the horse's mouth.  That would be a treat to watch...SO Ichcha becomes Bundela bahu and Taps...na ghar ki na ghat ki.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lrl fan

Post Reply New Post

Go to top