Gutur Gu - Pic Collections (No Comment)

Posted: 14 years ago
First of a warm welcome to everyone🤗, specially to my CID officers😉😆 ..... thanks for joining the forum😃
Here are some of the events & promo pics links :

Links for other pics : http://tvshows.sulekha.com/gutur-gu_on_sab-tv_gutur-gu_events_thumbnails.htm and http://www.bharatstudent.com/cafebharat/event_photos_2-Hindi-Events-SAB_TV_Launches_New_Serial_Gutur_Gu-photo-galleries-1,8,5930.phpEdited by $ara_$hachi - 14 years ago
here are some more pics
1)

2)

3)

4)director of gutur gu

5)
plz do press like button

Originally posted by $ara_$hachi

First of a warm welcome to everyone🤗, specially to my CID officers😉😆 ..... thanks for joining the forum😃
Here are some of the events & promo pics links :

Thanks Sara.  My hearty welcome to my CID hero in this new episode.  I hope to see him in all episodes.  Hope it is no cameo.  BTW, I got setup box installed just to watch Daya in this new serial on SAB TV 😛.  I now cannot wait to see this episode and my hero...😍
Originally posted by angelfire_mr

Thanks Sara.  My hearty welcome to my CID hero in this new episode.  I hope to see him in all episodes.  Hope it is no cameo.  BTW, I got setup box installed just to watch Daya in this new serial on SAB TV 😛.  I now cannot wait to see this episode and my hero...😍
welcome buddy ..... i too want to see him more & more ..... and i don't think he is doing cameo here but i think his role will be less as he has to CID also (honestly, i love to see him in CID more)
Guys its a request , please dont post any comments in the Picture Gallery thread becoz if there are more comments then its difficult to find the pictures posted !!!😃

gutur gu kumar's  family and cheeku

sorry i have posted single photos .but first time i am posting pics from direct video
Edited by tgodse - 14 years ago
daya as harpreet singh