Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

adits7

IF-Sizzlerz

adits7

Posted: 02 March 2010 at 2:41am | IP Logged
Tushar Dalvi

Tushar Dalvi who plays Yami Gautam's screen father in Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam had a dreadful experience shooting an action sequence. His co actor accidentally had hit him so hard that Dalvi literally fell down and badly injured himself.

Dalvi who is still recovering from the injury says, "It so happened that we were shooting for this action sequence where Abeer's father is supposed to hit me. He by mistake pushed me with such force that I landed on a camera. The filter of the camera broke and my lips started bleeding. We had to stop shooting for some time. There was no doctor available on the sets. Everyone was so worried and rushed to get ice and medicines. They were all sad and concerned about me."

After some time the actor was back to normal and shot for the sequence. "A doctor came and gave me painkillers and antibiotics. I too was numb for some time as it was a sudden blow for me. Luckily, I did not get any stitches despite having a cut. However I had to shoot for that scene because we do not have any bank episodes and since it was an outdoor shoot we also had to take care about day light etc. Also it would not have been right to just up and leave to take some rest as in daily soaps the shooting is cut to cut. In the close-up shots I am sure my swollen lips and cheek would have been visible. My co-actor did apologise to me but it's part of the game. I am on medication and I will soon be completely fine."

The sequence was like this: an ugly argument takes place between Leher (Yami) and Abeer (Gaurav Khanna)'s father. They come to blows and that's how the accident with Dalvi took place.

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

kripsypreearies7tvfrnds001madhu.md410QueenAnnie18coolfirekimpansihuhinzMariQuestFilmsEksierelentless.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "yami's on screen father injured-article" in Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

hinz

Viewbie

hinz

Posted: 02 March 2010 at 2:56am | IP Logged

Oh God,the fight was really bad then
TN got carried away and injured poor Brij :( .guess Tn wanted to make it look real ,but glad Mr.Dalvi has taken it in th right spirit,such things do happen but hope they get a lesson from this and stop any physical fights if they are any such plans in the future

Get well soon Dalvi ji !

Hina

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

madhu.sihuMariQuestFilms

surakshita

IF-Sizzlerz

surakshita

Posted: 02 March 2010 at 3:05am | IP Logged
thanks for the article
get well soon and they should take care in future for such scenes

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

peachesnplums

tvfrnds001

Posted: 02 March 2010 at 3:31am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Eksie

IF-Stunnerz

Eksie

Posted: 02 March 2010 at 5:13am | IP Logged
Ohhh .. that was bad! Ouch Hope he feels better soon ..

Thanks for the article Aaditti..

tvrasika

IF-Rockerz

tvrasika

Posted: 02 March 2010 at 7:33am | IP Logged
Just saw the scene, made by Arnab Chaudhri. TN did push Brij a bit too hard! Poor Brij! I hope he gets better soon!

Looks like Bhupendar ji is getting into the skin of character too muchLOL

kimpan

Goldie

kimpan

Posted: 02 March 2010 at 7:41am | IP Logged
ohoh...poor Tushar Dalvi, get well soon. Have been watching him since the DD days when he was in  Abeer's shoes trying to woo the female lead to fall for himLOL

tvrasika

IF-Rockerz

tvrasika

Posted: 02 March 2010 at 10:50am | IP Logged
@ kimpan
I did think I had seen Tushar Dalvi before. Can u tell me which serial it was? Must have been ages ago when I was younger LOL He used to come in ads as well.

I do hope his character stays for long in YPNHK. Don't like how a 40 something character is being shown to be so ill! Why can't the Booda fall ill for once?

Post Reply New Post

Go to top