Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

tonu_cute

Groupbie

tonu_cute

Posted: 01 March 2010 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Its a totally carbon copy show,its hindi version of ashow called "OGO BADHU SUNDARY" that is going on star jalsha,which is a channel of kolkata......its quite interesting show.....does anyone know about this??????

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rose_eboredsoul

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Carbon Copy show this is" in Sasural Genda Phool forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 01 March 2010 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Yes most of the folks knw abt that..

Thanks for the info..tho..

Piasengupta21

Piasengupta21

Posted: 01 March 2010 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
But honey it is official remake from the same production house
Ravi Ojha production....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rose_e-SalShah4eva-

--sanchita--

IF-Sizzlerz

--sanchita--

Posted: 01 March 2010 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
Really? I never watchced that show.

tonu_cute

Groupbie

tonu_cute

Posted: 02 March 2010 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
oh really!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!thanks yaar  pushpa.....actually i was unknown abt this

Piasengupta21

Piasengupta21

Posted: 02 March 2010 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tonu_cute

oh really!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!thanks yaar  pushpa.....actually i was unknown abt this

My name is Pia sengupta

rose_beauty

rose_beauty

Posted: 02 March 2010 at 2:38pm | IP Logged

Its a totally carbon copy show,its hindi version of ashow called "OGO BADHU SUNDARY" that is going on star jalsha,which is a channel of kolkata......its quite interesting show.....does anyone know about this??????
Yes. I regularly watch this show (OGO BADHU SHUNDARY) in star jalsha and this is one of my fabourite show.

rose_e

Goldie

rose_e

Posted: 02 March 2010 at 10:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rose_beauty

Yes. I regularly watch this show (OGO BADHU SHUNDARY) in star jalsha and this is one of my fabourite show.
Hai yaar OGO BADHU SHUNDARY SE ishana ka naam bhi copy kar liya.Cry mujhe ishana aur lolita bahut ache lagte hai.Smilemujhe sasural genda phool ka 1st epi dekhkar mein shock ho gayiConfused .ye serial mujhe bahut pasand hai specaily lolita & ishanaBig smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top