Page 2 Page 3

deepthis

IF-Rockerz

deepthis

Posted: 01 March 2010 at 10:44am | IP Logged

Hey all

A very warm welcome to all of u to Sasural genda phool forumTongueTongue

Today is the first day of the show.Hope u guys hav loved it.Embarrassed

This is the first update of our show and it is a pleasure for me to do today's updateWinkEmbarrassed

PART 1:

The show starts with a beautiful house with a cute garden(wow i am in love with suhana's house).TongueTongue

A maid(sorry didn't get her name) come with a tray filled with juice and coffee for suhana (bechari she is shaking badly) and is really afraid to go in the roomLOLLOL(Aakhir hamari tigress ki room hai dar tho lagega hi Wink) Atlast another servant helps her and opens the door.

Our sweet princess throws away everything and shouts at them(Ragini is soo cuteEmbarrassed and her sweet smile is just wow!TongueTongue).

Suhana's father is in a very good mood. He is dancing in his gardenLOL. Just then his younger daughter ( i saw her somewhere i don't remember where but she is def in some reality show oops she is also soo cuteEmbarrassed) comes and asks him why he is so haappy? and of course she guesses the answer. He is happy because of suhana's rishta.

She warns him not to do this again because he failed many timesSmile. But he says this time he will not fail as he has planned everything perfectly. And the boy he chose is perfect for suhanaWink

HERO ENTRY:

Hamari hero ki entry aakhir ho hi gayi. Yes guys Ishaan is so cute. He is on his scooter and he goes to buy vegetables,bread etc etc....LOLSmile

And comes to his house and says i hav brought and everyone thinks he brought a girl and asks where is she??(Trust me it is a damn funny and a very cute scene. Sorry can't write this scene. Its a must watch scene).EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

They start pulling his leg abt the girls and must say it's a very sweet family.(He hav 2 brothers with really sweet bhabhis and 2 sisters they r sooo sweet).EmbarrassedTongue

Then badi ma comes and every one goes to their rooms and badi ma confronts ishaan and tells the girl is so good and everything will be alright.SmileEmbarrassed

And now again back to our suhana. She wakes up shouting the maid's name(may be its dolly or something) anyways she comes trembling and suhana asks her why she didn't wake her up when she asked to do it and she sees blue sweater and she tells her that red one is wet so she has to wear this. suhana is ok with it. And then maid gives her tea. She drinks it and it is so hot and she shouts again and then she gives cofee but suhana doesn't like it either and throws it away.Confused

Suhana's father asks his younger daughter to some how make suhana to come to party and that too in a sareeEmbarrassedBig smileLOL

Ishan's place:

Everyone r there at dining table. Aur Ishaan ko to paratha hi nahi milta. Woh pehle se dining pe hota hai aur sab log aakar khake chale jaate hai. Ishaan bechara sab ko dekthe hi reh jaatha hai.Cry

A sweet and cute moment of his parents. Uska papa bahut hi romantic ho jatha hai.Embarrassed

Aur at last ishaan ki behen aa jathi hai and she shares her paratha with ishaan(A very sweet bro-sis interactionEmbarrassed). Oveall suhana's sasural is damn good and sweet.TongueSmileClap

Suhana is at dining table and her sis tells she has to go to college and hamari suhana asks her why is she leaving so early but her sis says i am not leaving early but u woke up really late and she some how manages to presaude suhana to come to party.Clap

Then maid brings suhana food. She doesn't like the food and throws it away. Bechari bahut rothi hai and suhana asks why is she crying? she says that her son is not well. So suhana gives her money and ask her to show to a good doctor(Here we can see the soft side of suhanaEmbarrassed)

PART 3:

Suhana and her fnds r deciding abt the dress she has to wear in the party and her sis asks her to come in a saree and at last she succeeds by saying that she looks like her mom when she wears a saree.EmbarrassedClap

Here again all of them starts making fun with ishaan abt the party.LOL

Suhana comes to a shoot where a guy(mohit) is waiting for her. And she comes there and hugs him

PRECAP:

Badi ma tells ishaan's mum that ishaan will get a perfect life partner.Star

Rating:10 on 10

Performances:Ragz was superb. Jay looked cute and others were sooo good

Sorry for any mistakes.Hope u guys liked it.

Plz hit LIKE button.Plz comment.

Edited by deepthis - 01 March 2010 at 10:57am

The following 59 member(s) liked the above post:

MC4821921royalsirajmubeenaaranayaniami shahprabhampalakjkrishygmvlumbbhanot_nishaMISS_16saakshi1305sheetalsasi2008zeestar1JUHI_dmgER_ER_YAshiffuutelli123prasunamurty_85catch_rituraginixoJaNa07sushavvinanda_gopaKatrina82elgeenikitairakripsyArmu4evaRaisinpaaal.bohemian.Mona_Mauryanaj7lilindiangurl13BilliCat.Vedika126-Zoya-Dillikudishivani003bhavi20_spriyankumupaljassie_17AmbrosiaOodlesDoodlesminuu-Anaya-Dew-dropYusBeenikki18Anu-ReddyBlueberry_07Bul3-bhootni-peachesnplumssanwshanti05-Ami-Nadz_YuNalover

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "WRITTEN UPDATE 1st March" in Sasural Genda Phool forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 01 March 2010 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Awesome update.. Clap

Thanks for this.. Hug

Btw why did u use a 'Angry' emoticon before Mohit??  CryHe is so hot yaar.. me dying to see him n Ragz sizzle.. Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

deepthis

deepthis

IF-Rockerz

deepthis

Posted: 01 March 2010 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Awesome update.. Clap
Thanks for this.. Hug
Btw why did u use a 'Angry' emoticon before Mohit?? CryHe is so hot yaar.. me dying to see him n Ragz sizzle.. Day Dreaming

thamks yaar

pata hai mai rags aur jay ki itni badi fan ban gayi hoonEmbarrassed ki rags ko kisi aur ke saath dekh hi nahi paa rahi hoonROFL

any ways ofcourse mohit is soooo hotEmbarrassed

i removed the emoction for uTongue

Armu4eva

Dew-drop

IF-Veteran Member

Dew-drop

Posted: 01 March 2010 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Thanx 4 the update ....!

deepthis

Bul3

IF-Sizzlerz

Bul3

Posted: 01 March 2010 at 11:31am | IP Logged
thnx for the update:)

deepthis

Blueberry_07

IF-Sizzlerz

Blueberry_07

Posted: 01 March 2010 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Great update!
Thanks for it!:)

deepthis

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 01 March 2010 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deepthis

Originally posted by Armu4eva

Awesome update.. Clap
Thanks for this.. Hug
Btw why did u use a 'Angry' emoticon before Mohit?? CryHe is so hot yaar.. me dying to see him n Ragz sizzle.. Day Dreaming

thamks yaar

pata hai mai rags aur jay ki itni badi fan ban gayi hoonEmbarrassed ki rags ko kisi aur ke saath dekh hi nahi paa rahi hoonROFL

any ways ofcourse mohit is soooo hotEmbarrassed

i removed the emoction for uTongue

*muah* ..ur a sweetheart.. Hugthanks a lot.. Embarrassed

deepthis

bapatel81

Groupbie

bapatel81

Posted: 01 March 2010 at 11:47am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=deepthis]

Suhana's father is in a very good mood. He is dancing in his gardenLOL. Just then his younger daughter ( i saw her somewhere i don't remember where but she is def in some reality show oops she is also soo cuteEmbarrassed

[ the younger sister is from dance inida dance  kushboo.]

Edited by bapatel81 - 01 March 2010 at 11:55am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top