Sasural Genda Phool

Did the first epi meet your expectations?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

-Ami-

IF-Stunnerz

-Ami-

Posted: 01 March 2010 at 10:08am | IP Logged
See, whenever there are interesting promos out, everyone gets excited..But then sometimes, it happens that the first epi doesn' even meet your expectations. 

Did SGP's first epi meet your expectations ? Did it exceed you expectations? I still have to watch the epi. =/ But I'm eager too and I'm going to give my views as soon as I can watch the epi. =D

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lilindiangurl13

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Did the first epi meet your expectations?" in Sasural Genda Phool forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Bul3

IF-Sizzlerz

Bul3

Posted: 01 March 2010 at 10:21am | IP Logged
YES..I loved first epi..really..the whole joint family with different kind of characters but everyone positive and happy being together in a joint family is I think a gr8 USP of the show..I loved how everyone in the family was teasing Ishaan and how everyone is connected in the family..GOD..I really wanted to watch that their can be joint families where none of the characters are villain or nobody wants to kill their family members for property or something like that..lol..I mean family members might have arguments or sometimes even fights but they cant hate each-other,not till this extent..heheheh... I myself have  a joint family and I think its a gr8 pleasure to live in a joint family ,with your grandparents and other family members,,its much more fun than living in a nuclear family according to me..Its a show with great freshness and different concept definately..I was looking forward to this show bcoz of Ragini but after first epi I have more reasons to watch and love the show..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lilindiangurl13mitzi11

Arjuhi_fan

Arjuhi_fan

Posted: 01 March 2010 at 11:47am | IP Logged
yessss

shanta123123

IF-Dazzler

shanta123123

Posted: 01 March 2010 at 5:11pm | IP Logged
yes..i liked the light-heartiness of the show....it looks promising :)

sukirtiprincess

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 01 March 2010 at 7:23pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

pinky2009

Posted: 02 March 2010 at 12:06am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

ammy-ridz

Goldie

ammy-ridz

Posted: 02 March 2010 at 5:28am | IP Logged
I have always loved Ragini since Radha ki betiyaan. So I had that reason to watch the show. But after having seen the first episode...I do have multiple reasons to watch it now. Apart from the fact that the storyline is very fresh and cheerful the actors and ensamble involved is very much refreshing. To watch Mahesh Thakur, Supriya pilgaonkar, Shruti ulfat, sudhir pandey....It's like a treat to me. I love all of them and other characters too. Besides it's a light serial with noth much saazish and this fact makes it more appealing to me.

Lukin fwd to this one.

3 Cheers 4 Ragini and the Show.

Thanx.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lilindiangurl13

rabzonedge

IF-Sizzlerz

rabzonedge

Posted: 02 March 2010 at 11:36am | IP Logged
i m hooked to this show..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top