Savita axed her own legs and plans - Page 6

Posted: 14 years ago
like the idea of Archu now distancing herself from Manav and Manav trying to come close to Archu..... what was that dialogue in a movie-' Agar aap kisi se sachha pyaar karte hain tou use jaane do, agar woh wapas aata hai tou woh aapka sachcha pyaar hai nahin tou woh kabhi aapka tha hi nahin' - was there a dialogue like this or am I imagining it
This dialogue was from the movie Ishq Vishk..even I think something of this sort is goin to happen
Originally posted by gaurimisha

like the idea of Archu now distancing herself from Manav and Manav trying to come close to Archu..... what was that dialogue in a movie-' Agar aap kisi se sachha pyaar karte hain tou use jaane do, agar woh wapas aata hai tou woh aapka sachcha pyaar hai nahin tou woh kabhi aapka tha hi nahin' - was there a dialogue like this or am I imagining it
This dialogue was from the movie Ishq Vishk..even I think something of this sort is goin to happen

Thanks.... I didn't even know if I'd seen this movie had to google it to find who is in the cast then I remembered it....
hahah...It would be funny to see Manav running after Archu like a dog to make her understand that you're the only one in my lifeπŸ˜†...After all she's endured in that chawl house, I think the right thing to do for Manav is to touch Archu's feet and apology for all mishappenings...he should stay in that position for days, because it will anyway not be enough compared to what Archu has gone through...he deserves plenty of slaps on both sides of his face, that will really wake him up and bring him to reality. Edited by indianfighter - 14 years ago
Originally posted by indianfighter

hahah...It would be funny to see Manav running after Archu like a dog to make her understand that you're the only one in my lifeπŸ˜†...After all she's endured in that chawl house, I think the right thing to do for Manav is to touch Archu's feet and apology for all mishappenings...he should stay in that position for days, because it will anyway not be enough compared to what Archu has gone through...he deserves plenty of slaps on both sides of his face, that will really wake him up and bring him to reality.

Absolutely agreed . Hope Doc doesn't see this .πŸ˜†
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

Absolutely agreed . Hope Doc doesn't see this .πŸ˜†

hahaha...The doctor wouldn't believe his own eyes..But i think he'll agree that this is the right treatment for persons suffering from "hanji hanji mode" and responsibility mode in front of their mothers, and inhumanity mode in front of their wives..🀣

Edited by indianfighter - 14 years ago
gosh kools that pre-cap showed arman in the room after the holi celebrations..something we all wanted to see..you know the pre-consummation part and then funky fish had to ruin the moment. 😑
Originally posted by PRnerd

gosh kools that pre-cap showed arman in the room after the holi celebrations..something we all wanted to see..you know the pre-consummation part and then funky fish had to ruin the moment. 😑

Hmm but has holi already been shown in PR ?

Wanna see which way it swings ...........if Gauri our sherlock is proven RIGHt
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

Hmm but has holi already been shown in PR ?

Wanna see which way it swings ...........if Gauri our sherlock is proven RIGHt

okay i guess it was a pre-holi moment πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Originally posted by indianfighter

hahah...It would be funny to see Manav running after Archu like a dog to make her understand that you're the only one in my lifeπŸ˜†...After all she's endured in that chawl house, I think the right thing to do for Manav is to touch Archu's feet and apology for all mishappenings...he should stay in that position for days, because it will anyway not be enough compared to what Archu has gone through...he deserves plenty of slaps on both sides of his face, that will really wake him up and bring him to reality.

Oh my . hope Nickita is not going to read this .
Have to say , felt happy when I read this ....sorry Nicki .
Originally posted by Tanyaz

Oh my . hope Nickita is not going to read this .
Have to say , felt happy when I read this ....sorry Nicki .

Oh...? Is Nikita so huge fan of Manav? I think it's time to hide...πŸ˜ƒ It's just the crazy thought about the guy who doesn't know how to stand up for himself that makes me excited... (no offense intended)...

Edited by indianfighter - 14 years ago