Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam
Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam

India-Forums

Maamla Bigad raha hai!!!

QueenAnnie18 Goldie
QueenAnnie18
QueenAnnie18

Posted: 01 March 2010 at 9:37am | IP Logged
After watching today's episode, i am feeling that this new issue is drifting Mathurs and Bajpayee's farther apart. This fight will not be forgotten so easily either by TN or Kul. Then buddhaa is sure to give her input into the already blazing fire. Aise mai Abeer aur Leher kareeb kaise aa paaye gai???

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

ajaygandhipreearies7Nooriicoolfire.bohemian.kimpanhinzSuhana Ahmedtvrasikajyoti06rahmona_paksweEksie

hinz Viewbie
hinz
hinz

Posted: 01 March 2010 at 9:46am | IP Logged

Even I think the same Annie,Abeer and Leher bechare fas gaye in bekaar ke pango me...

But I think Brij will be ashamed of his brother and accept TN 's allegation,lets think postive  ,well atleast thats the best we cud do,haina?

Hina

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SeverusSnapeNooriiQueenAnnie18Suhana Ahmed

MarinaIndia Newbie
MarinaIndia
MarinaIndia

Posted: 01 March 2010 at 11:19am | IP Logged
I am not surprised at Shukla's behaviour - his values are questionable, the way he treated his son's would-be in-laws.

But TN - I am surprised at his behaviour. He should have kept quiet (like he usually does) and minded his own mind. This is not the time to settle old scores (the wall etc), considering the drama that had happened resulting in the cancellation of the wedding. And an eminent lawyer engaging in a street flight!! Unbelieveable and shocking!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

coolfireQueenAnnie18

tvrasika IF-Rockerz
tvrasika
tvrasika

Posted: 01 March 2010 at 11:27am | IP Logged
@Hina
Me having doubts about whether Brij will actually go and apologise to TN. He will have to choose between his brother and an arrogant neighbour. What can he do?

The best thing would be to build a wall, and just say nothing. TN will eventually come to regret what he said and did. Kul would probably be upset, but who cares, this is not his house.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

QueenAnnie18

.bohemian. Goldie
.bohemian.
.bohemian.

Posted: 01 March 2010 at 11:33am | IP Logged
I have a feeling its going to get worse. Perhaps, Brij is going to meet TN to patch up. And the pompous TN will leave no stone unturned to ridicule him. They need to bring more enmity between the families, or it would be a cakewalk for AbHer.

QueenAnnie18

Eksie IF-Stunnerz
Eksie
Eksie

Posted: 01 March 2010 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
I agree with Ritika .. if they don't bring in all this now, AbHer fighting for their love won't come across as convincing as it should. Right now .. the viewers are able to gauge how difficult .. REALLY DIFFICULT it is gonna be for AbHer!

I just hope .. between all this, they do have some respite for viewers. Actually .. come to think of it .. Holi is the perfect occassion to somehow douse the animosity right now! (I'm still stuck on Holi eps Embarrassed) Maybe Abeer should get out of his angry state and come up with something to reduce the tension. Mr. Raunak Singh .. time to get into action!!! Embarrassed 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

.bohemian.QueenAnnie18tvrasikajyoti06

QueenAnnie18 Goldie
QueenAnnie18
QueenAnnie18

Posted: 01 March 2010 at 3:43pm | IP Logged
agree with ritika, i think Brij (being a nice person) will try to apologize to TN but TN will act stubbornly and refuse to listen. Good idea Ektaj, there must be some reduction in the animosity on Holi celebration, and i am keeping my fingers crossed for some Abher moments but TN is not going to forgive easily.
Did you guys notice the hostile reaction of Brij Mathur when abeer picked him up. There seems to be more problems lurking for Abher in the future.

.bohemian.

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 01 March 2010 at 5:42pm | IP Logged
I don't understand why would Brij want to apologize to TN??? Confused

Shukla and TN both were extremely rude and disrespectful to Mathurs...They started this mess...Mathurs hosted Majumdar per Vajpaii-Shukla's request...With hosting expese why does TN need to bring in other issues...I don't see Kul nor Brij being wrong here...Both were on and on attacked and ridiculed by higher biradri Shukla & TN Vajpai Disapprove

In this whole fiasco I feel Shuklas and TN are totally wrong...

deal with other situation seperately...Isolate and keep all issues seperate...don't mix them up b/c it suits them...I feel TN is a bigger jerk than Shuklas...

Feel for Abeer & Leher...Nothing good will come out of this for those two love birds...Embarrassed

kimpan

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index