Written Update ~1st March~ TN-Kul fight !

Posted: 14 years ago

hey guys
I'm adding to this post and making it a detailed update for today,as Priti is away ...
sorry for the delay Jyoti ,I picked your PM late .

Written Update 1st March

All our predictions over the weekend came true :(

The episode began with the Majumdars standing at the doors of Mathur house bidding farewell to Lucknow with a heavy heart ...Deb Majumdar thanks Brij for their hospitality and expresses his regret over the entire issue and also requests him to do him a favour and return the jewellery (that the Shuklas had given to Rashmi for the wedding ) to the Shuklas before they accuse them of theft or anything of the sorts.
The Mathur ladies says goodbye to them and Leher is sad to cries to see them go empty handed
As their ambassador car passes the street, Abeer spots them when him and Madhav were standing on the staircase leading to TN's chamber ( aka the execution chamber)
madhav ,the crybaby has his eyes filled with tears and Rashmi 's look is the same,they exchange the few  last glimpses of each other as the car speeds away...
Abeer aplogizes to Madhav and says  sorry that he couldn't make her his bhabi ( why 're you so sorry Abeer when,Madhav himself has accepted everything already ,but I guess thats Abeer,the guy who cares for everyone ) he also says that " itna kuch ho gaya aur hum kuch kar ni paye " (aur kya karoge Abeer,I guess he sees himself being partly responsible for the break-up)
but all Madhav could do is cry and had nothing to say to Abeer in reply ...

~~~~~

That was the last we see of the Majumdars but Kul is not convinced that they've left ,so he watches the car from his window when Ankur(another Madhav in the making) asks him of his reason to stand by the window.He makes sarcastic remarks at  the Majumdars and says that they caused him trouble and disturbed his studies (I wonder if this guy really comes out with good grades ,the geek !)  Kul confirms the Majumdars' exit and  instructs his son to focus on his studies and there would be no further disturbance and leaves with his book of expenses to claim from the Shuklas ...

~~~~~

The workers are taking down the decorations at  Mathur house and everyone's  sitting in the lounge sighing over the sad end to the wedding when Kul walks upto Brij and asks him to come along to the house next door ...Brij and the others are a bit annoyed at Kul's insensitivity  but he says that its important they claim their dues from the Shuklas and that its their right to do so...
Poor Brij is initially reluctant and says he isnt in the mood to go especially now when there's so much happened but Kul explains why they shouldn't leave it for later and Leher's mum says the same and asks Brij to go  and he finally agrees to go to the Vajpayee house along with Kul to settle the accounts before Shuklas deny to share the expenses ....

~~~~

The next scene has the four men, sitting in Vajpayee house,TN's sitting away from the other three and reading a newspaper but with all his attention on the current Shukla-Mathur meet.... Shukla checks all the bills and passes a comment on how far the Mathurs went with the arrangements...he starts blaming them for spending more than they should have and this is where I disliked TN 's attitude the most ,how could he even think to agree with the fool Shukla...

Kul revolts and says that they had infact done them a favor by letting their guests stay at their house and using their utilities ...but Shukla keeps his accusations going and
Brij tries to calm the situation down but sadly it turns into a heated row and TN joins in to make it worse ...

He says that it useless to expect any good from the Mathurs coz they have been theives and that he could have got Kul arrested for the theft ,he uses his long-saved tool of the wall between the two houses ...Brij is unaware of any such thing and Kul panics that TN's brought it up.... but its too late to stop TN and they start fighting  like immature people, totally disappointing !

TN brings the caste difference in and says that the Mathurs are not worth trusting.Brij isn't happy obviously but Kul doesnt stop replying to TN and says that he's always thought himslf to be superior and how he isn't worth the respect he boasts of ...the ladies come running when they hear loud noises ...Shuklain runs to add masala to the war but Sudha pulls her back ,Boodha is a little surprised but of course she enjoys any insult bestowed upon the Mathurs in the name of caste and wealth...Madhav happens to hear them too and instead of helping solve the problem ,the mindless idiot runs up to fetch rescue ...

In between the hovoc downstairs ,the two lovers meet on the terrace and sadly comment on the breakup and Abeer is very sorry for everything that happened .... Leher says that Rashmi's  only mistake was to fall in love and together they ponder over the mishap when a breathless Madhav comes to get Abeer ....he informs them of the fight downstairs and both Abeer and Leher  run downstairs from both ends to stop their parents ....

TN says that he cannot bear Kul talking to him in such manner under his roof and that he wouldnt entertain any such nonsense....Kul is determined that he wouldn't leave before he's paid his expenses but TN drags them out of his house and the ladies follow them out...

Brij tells TN that he's done wrong in accusing them of theft but TN replies that he should be asking his brother about it and throws Kul out ...

He says that such matters should be discussed out side and everyone gathers on the street to witness the fisticuffs...

Leher grabs the ladies and takes them out to save her dad and uncle and Abeer runs to stop TN from further fight...Shukla tries to stop them but not hard enough ...Tn in his rage pushes Brij and he falls on the road and gets hurt...

Rama drags Kul away and Shukla takes TN aside while  Abeer and Leher help Brij pull hismelf up and Leher cries to see her father injured ....Boodha enjoys the scene

Leher tugs her dad's arm and helps him walk back to their house ,abeer is too shocked to see the turnout of events and Leher turns around to exchange a disdained  look,I could truly feel Abeer's emotions and his regret /helplessness in the last scene ...

The precap shows some sort of hope where Kul confesses to Brij that the wall issue is true and TN was right about it,Brij is very disappointed  in Kul and is ashamed....I guess he will in the end go to TN and apologize .... but its too much for his to accept as of yet

all in all a very tension and filth filled episode, edcated and pretigious  upper class people falling so low to have a massive fistfight on the streets is certainly not what we expected to see and to be honest I dont see much hope of any lightheartedness in the coming few episodes either...

poora Satyanaash !

Hina

p.s: hope the update was worth the read , as I can see many keeping away from watching such a sad episode ...
sorry if I sounded incoherent in places ,its quite late in the night for me 🥱

Edited by hinanaziri - 14 years ago
Thanks for the update HIna!
Don think I will be watching today's epi, all I can say is 😲
Originally posted by kimpan

Thanks for the update HIna!
Don think I will be watching today's epi, all I can say is 😲

oh Kimpan ,u shud watch it,
somehow there was a lot to se in each character today,TN 's on a spree of displaying multiple sides to his character and even in that small Abher scene ,there was a lot said and done

but what I hadn't expected was the physical fight on the street, very sad indeed !

Hina
Thanks for the synopsis, Hina.....*sigh* Another epi that I'll have to skip....when oh when will this endless family drama end :((....There hasn't been a good AbHer scene in almost a week now :S
Yes but its this kind of melodrama that will keep people hooked ...i am sure the love story will go on alongside..without this constant drama the serial may flop....thats what i feel....will watch the repeat as couldnt watch today at 9pm..
Originally posted by nureat01

Thanks for the synopsis, Hina.....*sigh* Another epi that I'll have to skip....when oh when will this endless family drama end :((....There hasn't been a good AbHer scene in almost a week now :S

Anu,I agree ,we all are so craving for a good AbHer scene ,we havent had one all last week and it seens ages already,the makers better re-think and include some AbHer soon !

waiting desperately

Hina
@ Hina...Gosh! there was physical fight on streets?! Wat's happening dude!...things are getting totally out of control...😕😭...hate it
Will watch the  AbHer scene for sure , this Dheeraj Kumar is truly testing our patience I should say...
@Hina: Yeah I really hope they come up with some good AbHer scenes again.....as of now, everything has become so serious and melodramatic that even Abeer who is usually the only person cheering everyone up with his light-hearted antics is depressed as well :S.....So how will there be a return of happy times?? Hmmmm....
Edited by nureat01 - 14 years ago

Oh Hina! I just watched the epi! 😲

What is going on! Why are they fighting all the time? 😕 I don't understand!

Well you when Abeer and Leher were talking and suddenly Madhav come and say about the fight! Did you see how scared they were! I felt what they were goin through!

And the way Abeer and Leher looked at each other, as if this is never gonna happen, that brought tears to my eye!😭 I think this is the first time I have cried in Yeh Pyaar epi.😭😭
I feel for them! 😭

Brilient acting by GK, Yami and all of them 👏

But i don't think this is good! I mean I don't understand how the story is gonna unfold, just think about it! These two families hate each other from a very long time, so i don't think the hatred is ever gonna end. I am very sad to see this because Abeer and Leher are gonna go through a hell of lot before even falling in love. They have to think about the families, Abeer wouldn't worry too much, but Leher, she 's very understanding and she would think about what get parents would have to go through if she falls in love whith Abeer. 😭

I don't like the way TN spoke to Mathurs, even Chacha is way too much! Oh well I'm so not happy with the epi!

And the other thing is CV are makng the show full of fights, I know there should be few fights here and there, but this is too much. The Abeer Leher scene today was too short! I was expecting more than that. They have to have a mixture of few things!

Ohh lets just wait and see how things unfold!

Madhu

Edited by premheer4evr - 14 years ago
I think its going to be a while before the light stuff, esp AbHer story comes up. It seems they are establishing the storyline here. Its not just the caste issue, but a family feud as well. The fisticuffs on the street was a bit too much. The look in Leher's eyes, when she is walking away. 😔  Abeer has his task cut out for him. Perhaps, we have to wait a while longer.