Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 01 March 2010 at 7:43am | IP Logged
Guys.. am just so so..excited after seeing the first epi so thot to make the post.. !! Found the show really refreshing and quite different..!! Really liked the whole DELHI set up.. Thumbs Up

Hv to say i wasnt quite excited abt the Lead aka Jay soni.. but he really came out as a sweet and cute boy..!! I njoyed the whole family set up of Jays.. esp. Pooja Kanwal, Bhairavi Raichura & Supriya Pilgaonkar.. Hug

One culd feel Jay aka Ishaans saddness at not being able to find a suitable match for himself.. Unhappy

Now coming to our Star of the Show.. aka Ragz..she was quite cute, bubbly and with a whole lot of attitude.. ! Really liked how quickly she changed from a brat to a caring girl.. when the Maid told her abt her sons illness and also when Suhana aka Ragz sis asked her to wear a saree coz her dad thot she wuld luk like their late Mother..Heart

Btw the epi showed Mohit at the end doing a portfolio shoot and Ragz comes n gives him a hug.. n guys they looked SWELL.. Wink

Really excited & looking forward towards tomorrows epi now..

Do share ur thots as well...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kinhatghazal_nazbubblygal1711Bul3

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "First Epi: Ur thots.." in Sasural Genda Phool forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Piasengupta21

Piasengupta21

Posted: 01 March 2010 at 7:49am | IP Logged
But do u know guys if you had seen the original bengali show that girl is actually better than Ragini...i love Ragini though

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 01 March 2010 at 7:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PUSPAK21

But do u know guys if you had seen the original bengali show that girl is actually better than Ragini...i love Ragini though

Nope havent seen the bengali version.. but i believe Ragz is perfect to play the cute, bubbly, spoilt girl that she does in the show..

bubblygal1711

IF-Sizzlerz

bubblygal1711

Posted: 01 March 2010 at 7:57am | IP Logged
Hey hi tanu dear....

Todays epi was a fab.....
OUr shona was really really cute and bubbly.... as you said.....Big smile
and i loved her dress and curly hair.... and the first scene when she woke up.... she was really looking like a pink doll.....EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
and her dad and sis were really concerned about her.... that was really wonderful.......Big smile
and as you mentioned when her sis brought her the saree.... and she told her.... that she will look like her mom..... when suhana said "sachii" and her sis replied "muchii".... was really cute.........EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

and our male lead.... ishaan.... was cute.... epically i love their family members..... was soooooooooooo sweettttt............and funny when they pick on ishaan.... poor guy....LOLLOL

finally the hug was also cute.....Wink
but ragzz was awesome today... her character is wonderful..... it is a mixture of everything......Big smile
and forgot i loved the way suhana gave money to her servant.... was really sweet.......love her....EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4eva

Piasengupta21

Piasengupta21

Posted: 01 March 2010 at 8:00am | IP Logged
Actually Ragini is just perfect for Suhana ..but as we all know if the original is good then the next one how much great it is still take time

Armu4eva

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 01 March 2010 at 8:01am | IP Logged

Actually Ragini is just perfect for Suhana ..but as we all know if the original is good then the next one how much great it is still take time

Agreed.. hopefully it will b gud n surpass all our expectations.. Tongue

bubblygal1711

IF-Sizzlerz

bubblygal1711

Posted: 01 March 2010 at 8:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Nope havent seen the bengali version.. but i believe Ragz is perfect to play the cute, bubbly, spoilt girl that she does in the show..

yup correct..... she is perfect for the character.........

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 01 March 2010 at 8:02am | IP Logged
hey all i just loved the serial...Ragini and Jay.....
at one hande ragini is looking cute and bubbly and on the other hand Jay looks very calm and charming......
and the scene where ragz was asking the made why she is crying and gave her money and asked her to go to a good doctor....just loved her character which has stubbornness and at the same time she is caring too......

Armu4eva

Post Reply New Post

Go to top