Sasural Genda Phool

India-Forums

So how was the first episode? (Page 2)

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

Posted: 01 March 2010 at 8:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ambrosia

It's strange the sisters are poles apart. Suhana can be slightly unpredictable, considering her mood swings while Sanju is just caring. I was expecting Suhana to be proud arrogant etc but she really surprised me by being so kind towards the servant. It didn't escape my notice that she referred the servant as "di"Clap. That was really touching and something I have never seen before on Indian Television.

Ishaan's family is cute and funny. But the constant chant of "get married fast" was slightly annoying. They were all bullying the poor guy about the so called modern girls and their demands whilst he was all flustered.LOL Apart from this I thought they are one big happy family, straight out of fairy tales.

Just want to wish them luckThumbs Up and hope they wouldn't disappoint us in the coming episodes.

Yup same here... really hope that they dun let us down...!! n well i found Sanju very matured as well.. the way she convinced Suhana to wear the Saree was soooo cute..

n yh Jays family was bullying him real bad.. also the poor guy never got his paratha.. but thanks to Supriya.. she was there for him.. n also his sis.. she fed him so cutely.. Wink
YusBee IF-Sizzlerz
YusBee
YusBee

Posted: 01 March 2010 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Now i think that after the first episode,the way the sasural has been portrayed,u all must be assured that there is no rona dhona here like other serials.......

This show is totally different.A gem among other so called jewels on Star Plus.....

Previously thought a later time slot wud be better but now think 7:30 is appropriate since during IPL, matches will start at 8 pm...so no matches @ 7:30...viewers can watch the show..and during bidaai n yeh rishta which telecast @ 9-10 pm,SP will surely loose their viewers....so automatically the trps of SGP will increase........i just hope the show gets sky rocketing trps like d original one n Ragz becomes the no 1 actress in Indian TV..........this show really needs to prove to the  audiences that all sasurals are not involved in back stabing,saas-bahu fights ,nanad-devrani fights n all dat.

One request to people who get SP at their homes.......if its convinient for u please watch the show on the channel instead of youtube so dat the show gets more viewership n more trps which means more n more of ragini n less chances of shwo going off air...........I have no bharosa on Star Plus....they have this disease of pulling shows off air.........I dont want this show to go off air.....

Gonna watch the show regularly

Bul3 IF-Sizzlerz
Bul3
Bul3

Posted: 01 March 2010 at 10:26am | IP Logged
hey Ananya..this is Bulbul..I loved first epi and I am definately going to watch this show:)
Badtameez_Dil IF-Addictz
Badtameez_Dil
Badtameez_Dil

Posted: 01 March 2010 at 11:53am | IP Logged
hi

found 1st episode interesting 2 watch ...it was a refreshing change .....

suhana character indeed sumthing really watchable today's girl .......cute bubbly ...chirpy ...angry .....bigdel.....but yet had another side of it very decent ...kindworthy .....it was interesting 2 watch she is yet sweet loving one

i liked her little sis poles aprt but yet her sis is modern not they putted in normal she is also today's girl but had different aspect of life 2 see

for father interesting watch .....not much scenes were there lets c in future but he is cute father

ishan character is cute ...decent very normal ..thoda jhala-pala types but cute responsible ....sweet guy........

loves his family very much............

as boy's family i found little dramatic ..........overly dose of shaadi ka bhoot over them.......

as for 1st episode can be watchable .......

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sasural Genda Phool Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index