Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Ambrosia

IF-Veteran Member

Ambrosia

*CID banner Contest Winner*

Posted: 01 March 2010 at 7:40am | IP Logged

Just saw the first episode of SGP. But before I give my reviews I think its best to wait for your thoughts. Incase you guys don't want spoilers. Tongue

It's safe to say that I am very impressed with Suhana and her dad. Her dad is exactly like mines LOLand I think I'm going to watch the show...least I'm hoping I would.

btw this is (Ananya)Embarrassed

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

WantubakArmu4evaminuuBul3bubblygal1711Badtameez_Dil

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "So how was the first episode?" in Sasural Genda Phool forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 01 March 2010 at 7:44am | IP Logged
Hey girl.. i just posted my review.. LOL Awesome timing..we got.. Wink

Ambrosia

IF-Veteran Member

Ambrosia

Posted: 01 March 2010 at 7:47am | IP Logged

Lol I checked before making this post and there was none when I did. So I believe you are slightly lateTongue

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 01 March 2010 at 7:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ambrosia

Lol I checked before making this post and there was none when I did. So I believe you are slightly lateTongue

Yh i did too.. but i was busy typing away to glory.. LOLLOL

bubblygal1711

IF-Sizzlerz

bubblygal1711

Posted: 01 March 2010 at 7:49am | IP Logged
Hey hi Ananya....

This is hasini...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Today's epi was really cute....
Embarrassed
Suhana was sooooooooooooooo sweetttttttt.............I love the way she woke up.... was sooo cute.....she was just like a pink doll......and the way she treated the servant..... was really really beautiful...... she gave money for her.... was really caring and touching..... and when her sis told her that she would look like her mom.... suhana said.... "sachi" and her sis "Muchii".... was really a cutee scene......and i loved ragz dress..... was really pretty....EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
her character is mixture of everything.......ClapClap love you ragz...... EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
And her sis dad were really cute.... and wants to make suhana happy.......Embarrassed lovable father....

and the our male lead..... ishaan was cute.... but his family members were really enjoyable.... and funny......
very sweet family.....EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Am also gonna watch the show.... not going to miss a single epi.......

This is my thoughts of todays epi...... was over all a cute funny sweet epi..... Big smileBig smile

Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

WantubakArmu4eva

moonlight44

IF-Dazzler

moonlight44

Posted: 01 March 2010 at 7:50am | IP Logged
episode waz really cute i loved it

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

VIRMANbest

Piasengupta21

Piasengupta21

Posted: 01 March 2010 at 7:51am | IP Logged
yeah i know it is a great show as i had seen the bengali version.. But must say all the actrors are giving their best

Ambrosia

IF-Veteran Member

Ambrosia

Posted: 01 March 2010 at 8:01am | IP Logged

It's strange the sisters are poles apart. Suhana can be slightly unpredictable, considering her mood swings while Sanju is just caring. I was expecting Suhana to be proud arrogant etc but she really surprised me by being so kind towards the servant. It didn't escape my notice that she referred the servant as "di"Clap. That was really touching and something I have never seen before on Indian Television.

Ishaan's family is cute and funny. But the constant chant of "get married fast" was slightly annoying. They were all bullying the poor guy about the so called modern girls and their demands whilst he was all flustered.LOL Apart from this I thought they are one big happy family, straight out of fairy tales.

Just want to wish them luckThumbs Up and hope they wouldn't disappoint us in the coming episodes.

Edited by Ambrosia - 01 March 2010 at 8:02am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Badtameez_Dil

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.